May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! He doesn't look like Antonio, but sure is cute! His name fits him! Too young (only 27), but he doesn't mind that I'll be 37 in a few months. :thumbsup2 I keep meeting and hooking up with much younger men....does that mean I'm having a midlife crisis?
:rotfl2:

You know what they say, the younger the meat, the sweeter the juice!!

Anyone remember Alejandro Rey from "The Flying Nun" ?? Oh my!

Sure, do!! He was a real hunk!! However, my all time favorite is still Tom Selleck!!

Tom-Selleck.jpg

You know what they say, the younger the meat, the sweeter the juice!!

Well, after a 5 1/2 year dry spell, I sure found out that's true! :woohoo:

Sure, do!! He was a real hunk!! However, my all time favorite is still Tom Selleck!!

Tom-Selleck.jpg
WooWee! What a great pic!

Oh yeah! He doesn't look like Antonio, but sure is cute! His name fits him! Too young (only 27), but he doesn't mind that I'll be 37 in a few months. :thumbsup2 I keep meeting and hooking up with much younger men....does that mean I'm having a midlife crisis?
:rotfl2:

:rotfl: Holly, my DH is 10 years younger than me...believe me it works well!;)

:rotfl: Holly, my DH is 10 years younger than me...believe me it works well!;)
Wonderful! I guess I just get nervous because my ex-husband was 5 years younger than me and that was a total disaster. But I'm beginning to learn it's just how mature they act, not the actual age. :thumbsup2

Off topic again.

I just received our WDW maps in the mail.:thumbsup2 They are really nice as a keepsake.

I hope they come out with them in time for DL in 2008.

Have a great afternoon everybody! I desperately need a little nap before picking Tyler up from his dad's. My eyelids are slamming shut as I type.

Yorkshire born and bred. Lived in Hebden Bridge till I was 18, then trained in Leeds for 3 years before getting married and moving down to Basingstoke for a few years. After a couple of years in Newbury we moved back to Keighley, then to the Bingley area(3 area moves) where we stayed for the 25+ years.

John is a southerner, but an honorary Yorkshireman now after being up here for 33 years!! He still says barth instead of bath though, and other similar pronunciations!!!:rotfl:

Where are you from?

Oh, and it hasn't been sunny!!! It was meant to be, that is why we set off, but everywhere over Hebden Bridge area looked dull and dreary!

I am sure this is pretty far away, but when I was a sophomore in HS I was an exchange student in Somerset county, a small town called Hardington Mandeville, which I believe was a subset of Yeovil. It was a great experience...I was actually in London for Fergie's wedding. Didn't get to see much of it. Actually, it was 2 years later when I was in Portugal (another schoolt trip) that I got to see Princess Di and Charles as they were out for a carriage ride:banana:

In my searches I found some PV coupons....
http://www.allaboutpuertovallarta.com/coupons.htm

it's gorgeous here but I am stuck in the house cleaning.....since I can't seem to get a visit from the cleaning fairy.

And the TF, well I stole her wand so she can't be tagging anyone until she gets it back! ;)

And you will be stuck in the house until the TF gets her wand back young lady. :rolleyes1

You truly are a thief. :rotfl:

Great Guidelines! Should we post these on the page 1 here or PJ's site so they don't get "lost" in the sea of posts?
When our team was talking, we were figuring about 100 gifts, does that sound like a reasonable amount to people, too high/too low? I know it is hard to guess now because some people actually haven't gotten started Dis'ing for this cruise yet. They might think it is so far away:scared: What a silly thought, never too early, right:lmao:

I put them on the planning page with the Fish Extender story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter