May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all:)
......I can imagine a long line of 'thieves' tip toeing up the corridor to try and beat Calmom!;)

It will be the first DCL cruise in history where everyone is up before the first breakfast even opens:lmao: :lmao: Everyone thinking they are the first ones up....

Oh I so wish my dentist did sedation!! None of the ones I have had have offered this.:confused3 I am such a coward. Mind you I have had 3 0r 4 root canal sessions and I have to say they were less trouble than ordinary deep fillings as I think the dentist did a better numbing job!!! I lie there with wet palms a complete nervous wreck!!!

I am sure everything will go ok.

I am one who gets through a root canal much better then a normal filling, :confused3 .

I am sure this is pretty far away, but when I was a sophomore in HS I was an exchange student in Somerset county, a small town called Hardington Mandeville, which I believe was a subset of Yeovil. It was a great experience...I was actually in London for Fergie's wedding. Didn't get to see much of it. Actually, it was 2 years later when I was in Portugal (another schoolt trip) that I got to see Princess Di and Charles as they were out for a carriage ride:banana:

It is a long way from Yorkshire :) Its actually down south, and much nearere to me than to the other UK 'thieves' :) Somerset is lovely.....btw I was in London for Fergie's wedding too....and never got to see Charles or Di...so you're luckier than me!;)

Speaking of fairies, has any one noticed that a certain fairy hasn't dusted any one in our thread. The EB people have pixiedust: frequently.

I think the TF is going on the EB cruise!!;) A little bit of favouritism I think!!

I am sure this is pretty far away, but when I was a sophomore in HS I was an exchange student in Somerset county, a small town called Hardington Mandeville, which I believe was a subset of Yeovil. It was a great experience...I was actually in London for Fergie's wedding. Didn't get to see much of it. Actually, it was 2 years later when I was in Portugal (another schoolt trip) that I got to see Princess Di and Charles as they were out for a carriage ride:banana:

Somerset is a pretty county. I haven't been there much though and haven't been to Yeovil. You were lucky seeing Charles and Di!!!:) I think we will be 250 miles north of there.

I could certainly do with a dust!;)

Me too, I should follow lillygator's lead and stay home and clean.

DD, Katie is home on spring break, I'll have her help. :rotfl2:
It's 12:31 and the college kid is till in bed. :eek:

I am one who gets through a root canal much better then a normal filling, :confused3 .

After about a half an hour in the chair, I have butt death. My last root canal took 2 hours. :scared1: I'll take a filling any day.

http://www.shoretrips.com/common/search3.asp?rcode=CAR&lcode=AUA

can you tell I am dreaming of getting away right now??!!

Ahhhhh, another woman who cleans like me :lmao: Typical cleaning session for me....fold one piece of laundry....oh, what was that website so and so told me about, quick visit to the computer, while I am there, must check DIS to see if any great posts are there, then check email...better get back to cleaning and the process repeats itself! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:
anyone else have that problem?

princess: Queen of Procrastinationprincess:

V. will add the links to the Ports page on the website.

Me too, I should follow lillygator's lead and stay home and clean.

DD, Katie is home on spring break, I'll have her help. :rotfl2:
It's 12:31 and the college kid is till in bed. :eek:

well, my college kid is actually at work (she works weekends) but I do have to prise her out of bed and threaten her to get up "or I'll be up to sponge your face with a cold flannel!"

Ahhhhh, another woman who cleans like me :lmao: Typical cleaning session for me....fold one piece of laundry....oh, what was that website so and so told me about, quick visit to the computer, while I am there, must check DIS to see if any great posts are there, then check email...better get back to cleaning and the process repeats itself! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

me too!:rotfl: It's far more intersting and fun on the boards than dusting or cleaning...or ironing.....or laundry.......well you get the picture!;)

I did not even feel my root canal but I used an endodontist (SP?) instead of my dentist.

What is an endodontist? Sounds good......well at least better!!:laughing:

Another one here!:rotfl:

well, my college kid is actually at work (she works weekends) but I do have to prise her out of bed and threaten her to get up "or I'll be up to sponge your face with a cold flannel!"

We do the same only, we threaten her with a cold wet washcloth. :rotfl:

me too!:rotfl: It's far more intersting and fun on the boards than dusting or cleaning...or ironing.....or laundry.......well you get the picture!;)

I have to agree. I am also the worlds best procrastinator.:rotfl:

What is an endodontist? Sounds good......well at least better!!:laughing:

:

They just specialize in root canals and stuff like that. I am not sure if I got the name right but my dentist sent me to them. Most dentist are not real good at root canals and I have heard this makes all the difference in the world. Any one else know the name? Any dentist around?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter