May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Hi Everyone... I have been out of touch for a while so I know nothing except I plan to get there Friday late afternoon, leave Sunday afternoon, and stay at the Boardwalk. I asked to be included with several things but at this point, could someone give me a general rundown and if you have my name on a meal list, LET ME KNOW~~~~ Thanks!
I look forward to meeting all of you!
Judy

I have you on the list for Cape May Cafe Friday night at 7 p.m. You can always join the Monorail crawl Saturday night. Not sure what time that is starting. . .lol.

5 more sleeps.. I got my haircut this morning on the way to work - logging a lot of foot mileage in preparation for all the walking we do at WDW and taking care of errands in the process. Still so much to do in the interim and so little time!

5 more sleeps.. I got my haircut this morning on the way to work - logging a lot of foot mileage in preparation for all the walking we do at WDW and taking care of errands in the process. Still so much to do in the interim and so little time!

What a coincidence, I got my hair cut today too (and colored, and highlighted). I am a totally different girl for this trip. . .lol.

sounds like we all got makeovers lol

Just finished up my semester, finally. Excitement is starting to build up! I still can't get a reservation for Ohana though, so any of you who have been there, will it be worth it to keep calling or risk a walk-in?

Speaking of makeovers I'm thinking that I would like to get a pedicure and paint black mickeys on my nails just for the fun of it. :lovestruc

What is anyone doing on SAturday? I don't mind working on last minute ressies if anyone wants me to.
Is anyone doing the dining plan or pay as you go?
I just finished my flight reservation... I get there on Friday (MCO) at 4:15, plan to grab Magical Express and come to Boardwalk. I am up for anything except riding everest!
I guess I am on the list for Cape May... can't wait to crawl.and Then dance! OhMy!

Hi !

We will be there May 15 -25. Does anyone have an updated agenda? We would love to join ya'll. Or feel free to pm me.'

thanks
brunette

Hi !

We will be there May 15 -25. Does anyone have an updated agenda? We would love to join ya'll. Or feel free to pm me.'

thanks
brunette

Saturday night we do have a monorail crawl. . .also, Sunday we are probably going to be drinking around the world.

Where do you'll think you will be around 5-5:30 Friday Night? Is there a list f cell numbers or locations yet? I can send my cell number thru PM to anyone with a list:woohoo:

Where do you'll think you will be around 5-5:30 Friday Night? Is there a list f cell numbers or locations yet? I can send my cell number thru PM to anyone with a list:woohoo:

The OP has updated events on the first post of the thread... it was up to date as far as I could tell.

Saturday night we do have a monorail crawl. . .also, Sunday we are probably going to be drinking around the world.

Hi! Where and what time does it start? Thanks again for your reply!

ADDED--- Okay, it looks like it's inside the WAVE LOUNGE at 8:30. Thanks!

Brunette

Wish we'd have closed on and moved into the new house by then. Being 15 min. away is so much better than 30-40!!

P.S. Your new do looks good. Someone else is now wanting one, too....lol.

The OP has updated events on the first post of the thread... it was up to date as far as I could tell.

Sha is right please check the first post for the plans. Things will firm up when we are there, so please get added to the phone tree nurse.Darcy is putting together.

Hello everyone! Things have been very hectic here over the past few months and I haven't been able to post to the DIS for quite awhile.

I just wanted to pop in to say that I will not be joining you all at WDW this month. I am crushed beyond belief but there is no way I can swing it. :sad1:

It looks like you all are going to have a fantastic time!! I truly miss you all and I wish I could be there to celebrate my birthday with you.

I hope you all have a very magical trip and I expect to see lots of pictures and read lots of trip reports when you all get back.

Have fun and take care :goodvibes

Hello everyone! Things have been very hectic here over the past few months and I haven't been able to post to the DIS for quite awhile.

I just wanted to pop in to say that I will not be joining you all at WDW this month. I am crushed beyond belief but there is no way I can swing it. :sad1:

It looks like you all are going to have a fantastic time!! I truly miss you all and I wish I could be there to celebrate my birthday with you.

I hope you all have a very magical trip and I expect to see lots of pictures and read lots of trip reports when you all get back.

Have fun and take care :goodvibes

Aww Ang, monorail crawl won't be the same without you :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter