May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Hope that I do not sound like a stupid person, but are there two dinners on Thursday?

I am officially getting my Disney on.. studying and researching WDW at the moment.. so so so many tips and things to do!

Thursday night is Dinner at Kimonos at 7 then Atlantic Dance Hall around 9 ish. . .(depends on when the group leaves Kimonos and gets back to the Boardwalk.

Other than being a little bleary-eyed (ugh...can't wait til we move and we're about 15 min. away instead of almost 45...4hrs of sleep...blah), feeling pretty good. Was fun last night

And, Darcy, you might want to send flowers to the people next door! lol!

I'm so sorry guys I didn't make it - by time I finished dinner it was close to 10 pm and I ended up tucked up in my bed at the BWI sleeping soundly :blush:

I'm a total lightweight :rolleyes:

Other than being a little bleary-eyed (ugh...can't wait til we move and we're about 15 min. away instead of almost 45...4hrs of sleep...blah), feeling pretty good. Was fun last night

And, Darcy, you might want to send flowers to the people next door! lol!

Whatever. . .we had the party balcony and they needed to get over it. . .ROFLMAO. . .

I enjoyed meeting the Boardwalk Gang!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you again.
Judy

Judy, you fit in sooooo well with our group. Had an absolute ball. Definitely will hook up again with you. Especially since you are going again the end of July/August. . .ya know. . .lol. Not to mention I have to pick your brain about Disney Cruising. For December ya know.

Loretta, sorry you could not join us at Teppan Edo. It was a lot of fun and a great meal. You were a lot of fun as well and hope you join us again sometime.

Clare. . .we had a ball. Should have skipped the hotel and met us at ADH. . .lol.

It was a great trip as usual. It was nice to meet all of you and hopefully I can join you on another trip. It sure stinks being back at work!

Clare. . .we had a ball. Should have skipped the hotel and met us at ADH. . .lol.

I wish I'd had an extra shot of caffeine and joined you - hopefully you guys will be there next year, unfortunately I'm not going to be going until December but I promise not to be such a lightweight :rolleyes1

Do you know what is best about a May meet? We get to do it again next year. . .is there anyone who has a particular requirement for the next year? Is there anywhere you want to stay, what do you want to see, who do you want to meet. . .lets put ideas together and plan a great May 2011 DIS meet. . .

I've booked an eight-day Pacific Coast Cruise from May 14-22nd so I'm probably not going to be able to join you. However, it was early May I might be able to sneak away for a couple of days.

Mother's Day is the 8th of May in 2011, which is the weekend before

Do you know what is best about a May meet? We get to do it again next year. . .is there anyone who has a particular requirement for the next year? Is there anywhere you want to stay, what do you want to see, who do you want to meet. . .lets put ideas together and plan a great May 2011 DIS meet. . .

Just throwing this out there...are we committed to May? The only reason I ask is it was so dang hot this trip. I don't really care just means more pool time :)

I know we want to avoid the spring break crowds, I think for most of us we need to avoid Mother's Day weekend for obvious reasons.

I love May and didn't think it was too hot and the crowds were doable.
I love Oct as well but think no time is the perfect for weather or crowds.

We have been doing May for 3 years and seems a shame to change.

Just my thoughts of course....:)

I agree the weather wasn't too hot at all! was great compared to what it could have been.

like I said was just a thought, looking for opinions, wasn't trying to cause trouble :) (Don't yell at me Darcy! ;))

I am taking DD in October this year...she and I are going to take a disney break next year and do some other things. I am not fully committed to next May yet...through if Ms. Matterhorn has her way I will be soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter