May 2010 WDW DIS Meet...May 2009 was great let's do it again!

Okay folks, the new updated phone tree has been sent. If you provided an email, you will get it there. If not, check you PM box here. I sent the MS Word file and pasted the info just in case you don't have word. . .enjoy.

I used the dining plan a few times when my son went with me, but when I go solo I usually just wing it. The only definate now is the dinner at Kona.

I used the dining plan a few times when my son went with me, but when I go solo I usually just wing it. The only definite now is the dinner at Kona.

What is the time shift for the Monorail Crawl on Saturday? every hour switch resort??? or are you spending more time at Contemporary for the different places there?

What is the time shift for the Monorail Crawl on Saturday? every hour switch resort??? or are you spending more time at Contemporary for the different places there?

think we'll just play it by ear.

Who is meeting at Kona? I am on the CApe May list for Friday.. must have missed the other ressies. Are there any other ressies made???? Would love to join in, even at the last minute!

had me wondering if you were doing a group dinner before the crawl there Augie.

Depends on where it starts. I am the new person in this merry band of Disers.... maybe CaliGrill Bar???? Would love to talk about it and depends on what everyone is doing Saturday. But the CaliGrill Bar is great! Where does the crawl usually start?

Hi everyone, agenda is posted on the first post. Sorry, too busy right now to answer individual agenda questions...the details about the planned meets and times, etc. are available there.

Okay folks, everyone is OFFICIALLY in vacation mode. If there are any questions as to what is available when, please read the first post. If you are on the phone tree list, you will get a text or phone call if plans change. Please plan on meeting at one of the "official" scheduled meets so that you can get to know people. We meet for some rope drops unofficially and we do pool time unofficially but those are just random and if you are on the phone tree and we "think" you might be interested, we will send you a message or call you. Official meets make it easier for us to get to know you. REMEMBER, WE WERE ALL NEWBIES TO THE GROUP AT ONE TIME.

Mini List:

Dinner at Kimonos, Thursday. . .we "officially have a party of 10" . . .HOWEVER, Kimonos does not take ressies. . .it is first come first served. . .Its at the Swan. If you want to go, just show up. Dinner is at 7 p.m.

Atlantic Dance Hall, Thursday. . .the "official" start time is around 9 p.m. Please don't hate us if the majority of the group does not show up till after 10 p.m. We are having dinner at a Karaeoke Bar. . .we might sing a song or two. . .remember. . .most of our plans are rather "loose". . .

Friday at Cape May. . .Dinner is at 7 p.m., we have room for 4 more at the reservation. At this time of night adding and subtracting is not difficult. Just let me know. . .PM me here or send an email to my yahoo account - same handle as here @yahoo.com.

Saturday Night Monorail Crawl. . .Starting between 8:30 and 9 p.m. at The Wave bar in the Contemporary. . .first floor. No ressie needed, just show up. . .we will try to take over the lounge area to the right of the bar.

Sunday world showcase "drink (or whatever) around the world". . .no time set. . .just text or PM one of us. . .or meet at one of the earlier meets. . .we can tell you when we plan on getting to Epcot. One note, World Showcase does not open till 11 p.m. so no drinking will start before that time. . .no guarantees as to how many countries we get through. . .

The rest of the trip is either pool time, relaxation time or ride time. . .

Come, have fun, we are low maintenance and low stress. . .NO PERFECT INDIVIDUALS HERE. . .check your baggage at the door cause we only want to have fun.

Ang, who is going to be my dance partner? Dang girl, life won't be the same without you there. . .

Sorry to let you down Darcy :( You know I was ready to get my boogie on!!! I promise to make it up to you on the next trip!!

Hope that I do not sound like a stupid person, but are there two dinners on Thursday?

I am officially getting my Disney on.. studying and researching WDW at the moment.. so so so many tips and things to do!

Hope that I do not sound like a stupid person, but are there two dinners on Thursday?

I am officially getting my Disney on.. studying and researching WDW at the moment.. so so so many tips and things to do!

Hi Chick -

It looks like there is one dinner on Thursday at Kimono's at the Swan, 7pm. Let nurse.darcy know if you are interested.

All of the finalized plans are in the first post of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter