*** May 2017 Disneyland Check-In ***

Our family vacation will be May 27th-June 3rd at the Disneyland Resort. We are staying at CCI and will use our annual passes! Looking forward to a week of fun!!

Frozen Dining Packages are showing times the first week of May; however Frozen at the Hyperion is not showing in the entertainment schedule.

I really hope they release the times for that week soon so that I can figure out which day we are going. I doubt we will do the dining package since DH isn't to adventurous of an eater.

Encouraging start to "Hours Week" for me! We arrive May 17, and the hours for Monday, May 15 have DL open 9-11! Two more days until I can see our hours.

Looks like the monorail is closed?! Ugh...staying at the DLH and this is a life saver with kids!!

Ack! I didn't notice this! I wonder for how long it will be down...
I was pointed towards an old Micechat article (from August 2016) that mentioned that this is a planned refurb (they originally reported it would start April 17, but that's obviously changed), and it will be for rerouting the monorail so it will not interfere with the pedestrian bridge across Harbor that's coming. So, it's going to be down for the rest of the year, most likely.

I am out at DL for a conference so I will have a 1/2 day on Sunday, 4/30, 1/2 day on Thursday, 5/4, and a full day on 5/5. Since I will only have one morning to try to beat the crowds which park do you recommend? That Friday, 5/5, is EMH for CA - should I take advantage of that or would it be better for me to hit DL that morning at opening to knock out a lot of the Fantasyland area. I am solo on this trip so I can use single rider for RSR earlier in the week on one of my 1/2 days.

I am out at DL for a conference so I will have a 1/2 day on Sunday, 4/30, 1/2 day on Thursday, 5/4, and a full day on 5/5. Since I will only have one morning to try to beat the crowds which park do you recommend? That Friday, 5/5, is EMH for CA - should I take advantage of that or would it be better for me to hit DL that morning at opening to knock out a lot of the Fantasyland area. I am solo on this trip so I can use single rider for RSR earlier in the week on one of my 1/2 days.

Are you staying onsite?

Anyone else started packing yet? I pulled our Summer clothes out of storage....And today it is snowing up here!

I have definitely started gathering things together into...I have to remember to bring that piles! 26 more days!! Woo hoo!

DL 9-10 and DCA 10-9 on Wednesday 5/17. This is our arrival day (our flight is scheduled to land at SNA at 9:35). Excited for the extra hours, and it's showing two MSEPs that night (one at 10:15) -- does anyone know if these post-closing MSEPs have actually been happening?

DL 9-10 and DCA 10-9 on Wednesday 5/17. This is our arrival day (our flight is scheduled to land at SNA at 9:35). Excited for the extra hours, and it's showing two MSEPs that night (one at 10:15) -- does anyone know if these post-closing MSEPs have actually been happening?

I'm going to post a thread about this to ask a bigger group of people because I want to know too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter