MDE is making me crazy!

NYMommy80

Mouseketeer
I have two upcoming trips. Once of which is in 44 days. I can't customize magic bands for either trip. Link isn't there and when I select "Magic Bands and Cards" it says "We are unable to display certain MagicBand order details at this time. If some or all of your orders are not present, please refresh the page or try again later." It's been three days. Anyone else with this issue? I've logged in and out, closed browsers, tried the app etc.

It’s not showing my husbands tickets but I called and they said it’s in there sooooo...I hope they’re right. I will probably call again before I make my fast passes.

This happened to us. I had customized our magic bands for an upcoming trip but they disappeared from MDE. I got the same message. I had other trips planned but since it was so early, I hadn’t customized them yet in case things changed.
I did call about our magic bands they said, “No problem. We see they were customized and we’ll send them out”. Well to my surprise, I received 4 boxes of magic bands: the ones customized for our coming trip and the other three boxes for our next three trips, which were not customized. I have three boxes of ugly gray magic bands. And I will be modifying those reservations because our guest configuration is changing .

I have two upcoming trips. Once of which is in 44 days. I can't customize magic bands for either trip. Link isn't there and when I select "Magic Bands and Cards" it says "We are unable to display certain MagicBand order details at this time. If some or all of your orders are not present, please refresh the page or try again later." It's been three days. Anyone else with this issue? I've logged in and out, closed browsers, tried the app etc.
We will be there in 40 days. I had trouble too. I called and a CM talked me through it. Try that. It made a big difference.

I've not had the customize bands issue but the super slow app in general since the newest updates, and today noticed that my 7DMT FP for last day just vanished (but on my wife's phone - after I freaked) so hopefully will work for me next week.

This happened to us. I had customized our magic bands for an upcoming trip but they disappeared from MDE. I got the same message. I had other trips planned but since it was so early, I hadn’t customized them yet in case things changed.
I did call about our magic bands they said, “No problem. We see they were customized and we’ll send them out”. Well to my surprise, I received 4 boxes of magic bands: the ones customized for our coming trip and the other three boxes for our next three trips, which were not customized. I have three boxes of ugly gray magic bands. And I will be modifying those reservations because our guest configuration is changing .

What a mess!

I've not had the customize bands issue but the super slow app in general since the newest updates, and today noticed that my 7DMT FP for last day just vanished (but on my wife's phone - after I freaked) so hopefully will work for me next week.

I had the disappearing fast passes last night! The update really did change the app and not for the better. I’ve noticed issues with the regular site since around the time they started having the TSL videos on the main page instead of photos. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or not.

Is there anyone else in your group that has an MDE account? I would have them try to log in and do it.

I had the disappearing fast passes last night! The update really did change the app and not for the better. I’ve noticed issues with the regular site since around the time they started having the TSL videos on the main page instead of photos. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or not.
Pulling down from top of the app page refreshes and I did this twice to see my missing FPs reappear.

I finally had 20 minutes to myself to call Disney without my 6 year old hearing. The CM told me that since I have so much “magic” stored in my account it got sluggish. She fixed it. Apparently this is a known issue for frequent guests. I wish they would just purge the old magic bands but I understand why they don’t. Problems solved!

Does anyone have the number to call as the person I just talked to about a number of issues wasn’t helpful and didn’t understand the problem with my tickets showing? I’m nervous I won’t be able to make fast passes next week.

Probably more of a wifi issue, but our trip 2 weeks ago, MDE kept freezing (to where you can't scroll down at all) and crashing for me constantly. Never had the amount of issues using the app. My wife's Samsung Galaxy seemed to work far better than my iPhone. The FPs not showing up, were always there, just needed to be refreshed 1-2x to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter