Meg & Co. Take Over WDW! UD 7/25: We Leave TOMORROW!

<3 Sondheim.
Good to know the story behind the name!

MEG! I just discovered this!
I am sooo excited to meet up with you, Kara and Mandy on Friday! :hyper:
And you're leaving tomorrow!! I'm soo happy for you!! See ya soon!

ohh you leave tomorrow thats great! :cool1:

i hope you have sooooo much fun and take tons of pictures so we can see them! oh and have a :bday: too!

<3 Sondheim.
Good to know the story behind the name!

I gasped when mom told me she'd never heard of Stephen Sondheim.

Clearly, she is NOT my mother! :rotfl:

MEG! I just discovered this!
I am sooo excited to meet up with you, Kara and Mandy on Friday! :hyper:
And you're leaving tomorrow!! I'm soo happy for you!! See ya soon!

Elsie! Oooh, I can't wait, either! We can Jo-Bro it up!

ohh you leave tomorrow thats great! :cool1:

i hope you have sooooo much fun and take tons of pictures so we can see them! oh and have a :bday: too!

Yep! Leaving in less than 12 hours! :banana:

We Leave Tomorrow, Otherwise Entitled "A Run of Good Luck is Always Followed by a Run of Bad Luck"

Let's travel back to Friday.

Pros:

*Potential b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d alert at work! Well, he's not a co-worker co-worker, per se. He's just part of the WBC summer SWEEP program, too. And he's in my group. We've been hitting it off lately, especially on Friday. Could this be the start of something? Please? *crosses fingers* ;)

*Brought two of my best friends (who had never met before) together for a pre-birthday celebration at the mall. SUPER fun! We ran around the Disney Store for a good half-hour, acting like little kids and wishing we could fit into the clothes :rotfl:

*Finished yet another school summer work thing...math packet, CHECK!

Cons:

Pshhh. Potential boyfriend, two friends getting along, and more work accomplished? No cons here!

Saturday, however...was not so great.

Esmerelda...my eldest cat...died. In the afternoon.

I'm devastated. We'd had her for years and years...since I was about 3...she was such a sweet, lovely cat...I'm just shaken by this sudden event.

I think Kim is looking out for her...up there...or...wherever...I hope she is...

:sad1:

Hopefully, this trip will help take my mind off things...

Until we return :flower3:

Love, Meg

Crossing my fingers for the potential boyfriend situation!! :love:

And don't you wish you could fit into the Disney Store clothes? I love them! Especially the Princess dresses and girls' underwear! :laughing:

I'm so so sorry to hear about Esmerelda. It is so difficult to lose a beloved pet. It sounds like she lived a long, happy life. I hope your heartache eases.. I feel you- I was devestated when my cat that I had since birth died. Hugs to you dear! :hug: :hug:

On a happier note, I'm so excited for you!! I hope you have a wonderful, magical, safe, beautiful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Take lots of pictures! :banana::banana::banana:

Crossing my fingers for the potential boyfriend situation!! :love:

And don't you wish you could fit into the Disney Store clothes? I love them! Especially the Princess dresses and girls' underwear! :laughing:

I'm so so sorry to hear about Esmerelda. It is so difficult to lose a beloved pet. It sounds like she lived a long, happy life. I hope your heartache eases.. I feel you- I was devestated when my cat that I had since birth died. Hugs to you dear! :hug: :hug:

On a happier note, I'm so excited for you!! I hope you have a wonderful, magical, safe, beautiful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Take lots of pictures! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm crossing my fingers too! He's cute, VERY funny, and very sweet. The only thing is that there's a 3 year age difference between us...hope that doesn't get in our way.

Yes! We actually figured out that we can juuuusttt about squeeze into the large sizes. The Princess Tiana dress looked like it would fit me. Just sayin'. ;)

:hug: thanks. She's burried out in the backyard with our old cat, Smokey (who passed away in 1999, I believe).

Taking LOTS of pictures, don't worry!

I'm sos orry about Esmerelda. I hope the trip helps distract you.

Ohhh, boyfriend possibilities :D Wishing you luck on that topic!
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :sad1:
But... you're leaving tomorrow! Meg, I hope you have a super fantabulous trip!

1. Hope you and your potential boyfriend hit it off.
2. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it's like, not being able to say goodbye. :'( May he rest in peace.
3. Have fun at Disney World. It's all riveting stuff!

Meg, hope you have a safe trip home, I'm SO looking forward to hearing all about your trip, girl! Of course, I'll probably miss the start of it, because I won't be at home until Wednesday. Oh well

Ohhh, boyfriend possibilities :D Wishing you luck on that topic!
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat :sad1:
But... you're leaving tomorrow! Meg, I hope you have a super fantabulous trip!

Thanks! And we did! I'll start my TR later this week :)

ohh potential boyfriend! lucky!
i hope we hear about him when you get back!

and im sorry about esmerelda :guilty: i hate losing pets! (at least you have disney to help cheer you up a little!)

and did i hear you say you ran around the disney store? what mall was this because if im not mistaken the disney store at warwick flooded along with the rest of the mall aaannnnddd there is no disney store in providence.....

anyway i know you wont get this for awhile but oh well!

1. Haha. I did talk to him today, which was a start after having left for a week.

2. The Disney Store is still open in the Emerald Square Mall!

Right now, you're in AK! :woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana::woohoo::banana:

Yes! At that time, we were...hmmm...where were we? I think in Dinoland, U.S.A.

1. Hope you and your potential boyfriend hit it off.
2. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it's like, not being able to say goodbye. :'( May he rest in peace.
3. Have fun at Disney World. It's all riveting stuff!

Thanks, Josh! :hug:

¡WDW!girlrox(:;37570543 said:
Hi! :)
Just wanted to say I'm reading!

Hi! :wave: Thanks for stopping by!

Meg, hope you have a safe trip home, I'm SO looking forward to hearing all about your trip, girl! Of course, I'll probably miss the start of it, because I won't be at home until Wednesday. Oh well

Oh, you won't miss it! I'm going to try and start on Friday night :)

MEG! youre back and youve been back!

how was your trip? how was your birthday? when are you starting your trip report?

1. VERY hot and humid!

2. Amazing!

3. Hopefully on Friday night!

Can't wait for the TR!!

WELCOME HOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter