• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Members Web Site Down Again

It went down this morning just as I was modifying my reservation to switch to DRR. I got all the way through borrowing points, confirming the guests etc.. when I got to the final "continue", I go the Dwarfs. There was a lot of yelling and cursing going on. LOL. Luckily I was able to get back in at 8:06 and DRR was still available.

It went down this morning just as I was modifying my reservation to switch to DRR. I got all the way through borrowing points, confirming the guests etc.. when I got to the final "continue", I go the Dwarfs. There was a lot of yelling and cursing going on. LOL. Luckily I was able to get back in at 8:06 and DRR was still available.
Glad it all worked out and you got your reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter