Men's bag suggestions

TraderStitch

Mouseketeer
Hello Dis Family!

Currently I'm in need of a new bag for the parks. I find if I use a backpack I'm completely soaked about 2 hrs in and yeah... not fun for the rest of the day. I've had a sling bag in the past and paired it with my usual dad cargo shorts and that seems to work pretty good.

If anyone could suggest what you use and provide a link I'd be greatful!

My husband carries the Herschel 17 hip pack, and I have a smaller LuluLemon one. We used to do a pair of backpacks each, but every time we go, we carry less and less, knowing we can get just about whatever we need in the parks.

Good selectin of colours, very sturdy construction.

The 17 has room for phone, water bottle, battery pack, wallet, sunglasses and a small sunscreen, with a bit of room to spare. Just about everything you'd need - especially if you have cargo shorts for other miscellaneous items.

https://herschel.ca/shop/hip-packs/seventeen-hip-pack?v=10017-00535-OS

Well this is timely! Just back from WDW and am assured by both my wife and DD that I need some kind of bag (other than the ones under my eyes!)

I have never had a backpack and don't care to start now. Maybe a sling type bag would work for me? Sure don't need anything big. The one posted by @voxparse may be in the ballpark.

I’ve used the large size fjallraven ulvo hip pack door years now. It’s water proof on the inside, big enough to hold a 1 liter bottle of water and large battery charger. Has a small zipper pocket inside and outside and another small pouch. And the strap comes off and on easily so you don’t have to take it off by going over the head and all when a bag check happens. https://www.fjallraven.com/us/en-us...s/ulvo-hip-pack-large?v=F23166::7323450488857

I was debating something similar, not sure if I can pull that off but I'd give it a go!
Don't forget - you can wear a hip bag either around your waist like a old school "fanny pack" or as a crossbody. We find them so handy because you can rotate them up onto your chest when you need to grab something, then flip it back onto your back when you're done. It would just look like a regular sling pack when it's on your back, but you don't have to take it on and off as you would a sling/backpack.

I just got a REI hip pack for my upcoming trip. I plan on using it more as a cross body bag. We are spending the last 2 days of the trip at Universal and they allow hip packs on some rides. The small pack pack I used in the past would have had to go in a locker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter