Mickey Antennae Toppers-- HELP!!

blueyes97

Earning My Ears
Can you get the mickey antennae toppers at any of the outlet stores at Belz? I can't remember the name of the other outlet, I think it has the word "plaza" in there somewhere, but I'm not sure. I know it is near Disney. Can someone help me out with a little insight??

Thanks so much!

I'm not sure about getting them at the factory outlets, I think I saw one post one time that said they did. If you have a Disney Store nearby they sell them there for $3.00. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I saw them in May at the two characters stores at Beltz and the one on the service road off I-4/HWY 535 at exit 27.

:o ;) :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :jester: :cool:

The outlets at the Belz mall are hit and miss. What is there today probably won't be there tomorrow. Good luck!:cool:

The Disney stores have the mickey, minnie and pooh antenna toppers for $3.00

You can also find some very unique ones - even collectibles - on Ebay. I purchased a CM Sorcerer Mickey antenna topper on eBay and is he ever cute!
They also have a flying Tigger, flying Goofy and Pooh!

Hope this helps!

Most all of those antenna toppers can be bought at the DisneyStore either locally or at DownTown Disney including the Flag and the cell phone I know I just bought them.

the flag is $3.00
cell phone was $5.00 both with 10% off for Disney Club.

Mal

Both outlets had them last week, but they were regular price -- $3.

I got our at DD in feb all the stores had them.
Mrsmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter