Midnight moms/croppers

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss. Don't worry about crafting (unless it helps you!) just do stuff you need to to keep you and DD well. It must have been a terrible shock, and you need time to adjust.:grouphug: And please take extra care yourself when on two wheels!! I used to be :scared1: every time DH was out on his bike.

:hug:Oh Surina, I am so sorry about your friend, do whatever you need to help you through this :hug:

Anybody up tonight? I'm too excited to sleep--paid the deposit for our cruise this afternoon :banana: I'm working on my mom's Christmas gift and finishing up the duos swap.

I'm here but I'm not staying. I'm skyping DH then headed to bed. I'm trying to shake a cold but the migraines won't stop. they go from a constant dull ache to full blown. Figures as much, I'm either sick or we have crappy weather on my birthday. It looks like sick wins this year. :headache:

Buffy--hope you feel better soon ;) I know exactly what you're saying about migraines--I always have a headache (just depends how severe) DH just says hows your pain (meaning on a scale of 1-10) :rotfl: and he steers clear if the number is higher than 7!

I'm here but I'm not staying. I'm skyping DH then headed to bed. I'm trying to shake a cold but the migraines won't stop. they go from a constant dull ache to full blown. Figures as much, I'm either sick or we have crappy weather on my birthday. It looks like sick wins this year. :headache:

Awww Buffers I feel you!!! I hate my Migraines. I'm still waiting for my DH to get his Laptop so we can start skyping.
I was so sick from last Monday til this sunday I felt like I was gonna die. I knew it was from the memorial ride and then standing outside at the memorial at my friends moms house I think I caught a chill and it got in me.
I hope you have a Happy Birthday though maybe a bottle of wine and cold meds will help a little :thumbsup2

DH comes home tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll pamper me. I doubt it but one can wish right?!?! LOL

Head is a little better tonight but now I've started coughing again. I'm like on the verge of sick which I think is worse then actually being sick. I feel just bad enough to be blech, but not enough to stay in bed.

We have a memorial rally with the mini's Dec 12 but thankfully it's in cars not bikes. I hope we can go. It's the same day as my fathers family party. And every time we go it snows. If it snows DH won't take the mini because MA puts way to much salt on the road. I hope we can get to both though. we missed the funeral because DH was in DC and we haven't been to the family party in a few years because we've been headed to WDW.

Sorry to hear your not feeling well Buffy, hope you can get some good sleep tonight and are better in the morning!
I get migrains too, they suck BIG time....I found using ice packs really help me, one at the base of my neck and one where ever the pain is.

I thought we were only going to do this on the first friday's of the month??

Surina, wow only 2 more days until your trip :banana: have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter