Midnight moms/croppers

I should be up tonight, but probably not until around 9ish (11 your time Erin ;))

Yeah I'll be up I have a helluva Migraine so I'm running to Starbucks to get my help drink.

Cool Guys! I'll be on waiting for all of you! I have big plans...in 45 minutes, Halloween comes on followed by Halloween II!! That, coupled with my cup o' tea, swap items and the Dis is allllll I need tonight!

Im here sorry our power has gone out 2 times today!!! uggghhhh But I got to talk to DH!!! So its a bit better. How can you watch horror flix they give me nightmares. I can ride down the freeway on my bike at 150 but Im scared of scary movies.... Ironic right...

Im here sorry our power has gone out 2 times today!!! uggghhhh But I got to talk to DH!!! So its a bit better. How can you watch horror flix they give me nightmares. I can ride down the freeway on my bike at 150 but Im scared of scary movies.... Ironic right...

Yay!!!! I'm glad you got to talk to DH! How is he? Missing his bride? I get really scared from horrors, but love them. LOL When I go to bed, I'll shut off the lights and run up the stairs...then jump (literally) from the door of my room into my bed, pull the covers way up over my head and hide til morning!! Crazy!

Yay!!!! I'm glad you got to talk to DH! How is he? Missing his bride? I get really scared from horrors, but love them. LOL When I go to bed, I'll shut off the lights and run up the stairs...then jump (literally) from the door of my room into my bed, pull the covers way up over my head and hide til morning!! Crazy!

Yeah your nuts...
He's ok.... He's regretting taking the job. Im trying to make him feel better. We talk everyday for now because he's in Kuwait But He'll be in Afghanistan soon and then IDK when we will talk much. As soon as he gets to his base he'll get his laptop and then we can skype. IF they have internet... I hate If's they suck.

Glad you were able to talk with your DH. I too can't watch horror movies- I can't even watch the spoofs of horror movies.

Rebecca

Yeah...I love them...but they really scare me...for whatever reason, I like being scared??? :confused3 LOL We all have our quirks I guess!!

What exactly is he doing with the military? My cousin is in the Air Force and was in Afghanistan...but now in Germany. He has actually been in Germany for about 5 1/2 years now (with a few months here and there that he was active somewhere else.) He says he wants to take up permanent residence there.

Sorry, I flaked last night. Ihad a horrible migraine (in fact I woke up to it this morning) and DH made me take pain meds and got to bed. I think I need some more meds and back to bed this morning too!

Surina soooo happy you got totalk to DH :)

Erin--I hate horror movies.

sorry I missed last night too....wind is giving me a head ache and stuffy nose...

Surina happy you get to talk to paul so much, it must give you comfort...keeping him in our prayers.
Not a horror film lover either!
probably won't be on tonight, trying to catch up on the sleep I missed over the weekend and feeling pretty draggy this morning!

OK guys...maybe tomorrow night!!!

Cheryl - hope your head feels better!!! I may or may not be up again tonight...maybe a Lifetime movie night!!!

Is anyone cropping tonight??? I'm working on some swap stuff :)

thanks.
The M&M was a last minute substitute. My graveyard didn't turn out so hot.

It's our 12th annual pumpkin contest at school, the kids just love it.

I was tired and bailed last night...the bed was calling my name! I got 7 hours of sleep last night...I don't know the last time that happened??!!!!! Feels great! Anyway, I plan to be up tonight...if anyone else is??!!

sorry I flaked too, bed at 9:00! probably won't be on tonight either, my body is feeling the need for sleep, took a 1 1/2 nap yesterday too! don't know if getting a cold or what!

I went to bed shortly after 9 too. We must all need some rest ;) Stayed up late too many nights in a row last week :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter