Midnight moms/croppers

Sorry I've been absent the last couple of nights.
I'm having the worst time with DD she has and is a total and utter brat right now. And I really want to ask my mom to move out of my house.
I feel she under-minds me and DD acts like she doesn't have to mind me or do what i tell her I really think my mom tells her she doesn't have to do what I say.. It was a physical fight to get her to put PJ's on tonight.I'm at the end of my rope and I'm done.
Sorry for venting but I cant and don't want to deal with this right now.

Sorry I've been absent the last couple of nights.
I'm having the worst time with DD she has and is a total and utter brat right now. And I really want to ask my mom to move out of my house.
I feel she under-minds me and DD acts like she doesn't have to mind me or do what i tell her I really think my mom tells her she doesn't have to do what I say.. It was a physical fight to get her to put PJ's on tonight.I'm at the end of my rope and I'm done.
Sorry for venting but I cant and don't want to deal with this right now.

Oh Surina, I'm so sorry your DD is being such a pill :( Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Sorry to hear about issues with Day and your mom! that sucks big time!
maybe Day is acting up because daddy's not home and she doesn't know how to voice her feelings....Megan's school counselor had her draw pictures when Jim was missing, maybe that would help...
as far as your mom goes ??? clear the air, my mom and I had a heart to heart back in may and got rid of a bunch of issues we have had over the years and things that had happend when Jim died.... I can honestly say we are better friends today!
call me if you want to talk tonight!

OMG seriously what next???!!!
Ok so yesterday I went and used my coupons for Joanns and Mich's. I Finally got the "Rock Princess" Cricut Cart and the summer vacation Limited Edition Cart. and then went over to Mich's to get my Crop a dial 2 storage case with my other coupon. I was in the store for 30mins MAX I come out and some friggn loser broke into my truck and took my Iphone that I fogot on the charger, my Garmin and MY CRICUT CARTS!!!! REALLY!!???
I'm still pretty mad about this but now Im out $60 and no new carts :sad1:
Im mad cause I cant get an Iphone for a while the garmin is no biggy and insurance will cover the rest. But I've wanted Rock Princess for so long.
I sat down and had a good cry last night I think with Paul being gone and now this its just all coming down on me.
So Ive decided to take a vacation I booked 4 days at DLH in December I gotta get out of this town for a bit.I'm taking DD and my mom I think we are all sick and tired so we need a change of scenery.

:hug: Surina that's awful!!! I'm so very sorry :( At least Christmas at Disney will give you something positive to focus on :) Let me know if there's anything I can do to help :hug:

I'm so sorry Surina....what a jerk! hopefully he will get some bad karma....
you deserve some fun and magic, here if you need me!

Surina- I am so sorry to hear you are having a bad time! I hope everything gets better soon.

Rebecca

that's okay....I didn't think we were going to do this except on the first friday nights anyways.....will try to stop by tonight

anyone going to "play tonight"? I'm working on some xmas cards....

I've going in and out of naps from cold medicine LOL
But I did get my bedroom all cleaned!!!:cool1:

I'll be back to play next week when Rachel is finished with her play (I'm exhausted, being a parent helper every night ;))

Wow I think if you take all the medicine you buy at one time and just have a great night sleep it all works. I feel way better and I'm starving!!! LOL
Got a wake-up call from Paul. he's putting in for a transfer to a more established base. The one he's at is brand new and nothing is set so he's forced to eat MRE's (military gross food in a bag) because his boss doesnt let them go to lunch or dinner in time to get chow hall.
He said he's working 13 hour days. I hate this I fee; so bad that he even had to go back. There's just no jobs here....Double edge sword i guess.

I did get my duos swap done last night/morning LOL
Now I'm starting on the Holiday swap, I feel I'm behind.....:confused3

Happy that you heard from Paul, hope he can get transferred soon, yuck in the food....glad your feeling better and that you got so much swap stuff done...have a good rest of the weekend and get some more rest!

Hey all i just wanted to let you all know I'll be off for the next week or so.
my friend Giovanni (Gio) died in a horrific motorcycle crash.
It was just him the bike lost traction and his bike hit a wall and he hit a road caution sign.
I knew him for over 10 years.I will be working on stuff off and on but personally im not feeling very crafty.
Just give me some time I'll be back :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter