• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Midnight moms/croppers

that's a good idea! I guess no one else is going to play tonight??

I'm sitting here looking over my voter pamphet, boy its going to make me tired, don't understand half of their gibber.

I already voted, I'm sick of the commercials here, good luck making your decisions.

I am currently a professional intern here at Disney. I test the water for all the animal and fish exhibits at DAK and Epcot. Hopefully I will still be around then! I applied to extend my internship, and should be hearing back soon! :) As for more info... none that I can think of! But it is late, and I am sleepy. ;)

thanks Sarah, good luck on getting extended! if you learn of anything else please let me know if your allowed!!
my DD can't wait to be 16 so we can do the behind the scenes tours...only 5 1/2 more years! she would love to work for Disney, but probably as an entertainer though!

I already voted, I'm sick of the commercials here, good luck making your decisions.

me too, Megan just plugs her ears now! will be mailing mine off tomorrow am if I can get through the rest....

Sorry--had to take a break to scrub DD1's white shoes for marching band state competition tomorrow. They needed to be "sparkling" and lets just say a 16 year olds idea of sparling and mine are very different :rotfl2:

I've got to go anyways, Megan's got a belly ache so need to go snuggle my girl!

I hope she feels better! DH just drove up the driveway so I need to go too! Talk to you tomorrow

LOL. the SDV event we go to at disney has massage sessions. We need it!!

the things we do for our craft.

Im in!!!!

Oh hey Cheryl I was a Flaggy in Marching Band all during High School Loved It!!!! Literally Marching band made me the perfectionist I am today well that and endless hours of worshiping Martha Stewart.

Megan was okay, gave her some kids pepto and rubbed her tummy, she thought she felt like getting sick...never a good thing while in bed :scared1: hate that :laundy: she slept all night, unfortunately I didn't been awake since 3...didn't take my little pill just in case she got sick during the night.

Hey guys!!! I was MIA all day yesterday because.................................................

I BECAME AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::love:

I am soooo excited and "HAD" to be at the hospital!! On :cloud9:!!!!! Couldn't even think straight all day yesterday! So, tonight I will be in...since DH wants to watch the Yankees game.

Congrats Erin!!! :) :) :)

Surina--DD was a perfectionist before marching band, now she's a super perfectionist (just like her mom) ;)

Lisa--glad Megan's feeling better, sorry you didn't sleep well.

so I petered out on you guys last night.
We were exhausted from the big meet yesterday. The boys came in, did homework and went to bed without any fuss so I know they were beat!

Then DH came home, there was a huge, accident on 95 last night so he was about 3 hours late getting home. The whole highway was closed and they blocked all the exit ramps to keep traffic from taking back roads. Poor guy was on fumes before he could break away to get gas.

I decided to turn in early and read, I'm trying to finish my book at it's taken me weeks to get through it when I can usually pop one off in about 2 days.

I'll probably be around tonight. DH is home so he can have some kid duty for a change.

Oh and Rebecca and I haven' heard back from the web masters so I guess our best bet for now is to just start a thread in the scrap forum.
We should post a poll as to which day would be the best and what weekend to choose.

thanks Sarah, good luck on getting extended! if you learn of anything else please let me know if your allowed!!
my DD can't wait to be 16 so we can do the behind the scenes tours...only 5 1/2 more years! she would love to work for Disney, but probably as an entertainer though!

Thanks! :) I should be finding out in a week or two... fingers crossed! I will be on the lookout for anymore updates, but most of the construction is around the croc exhibit now (which, unfortunately, you can now see a fence here and there on safari :() :goodvibes

Ok my sleep schedule is all messed up. Up at 7am fri Garage Sale and then after that went to the ,all to get DD a new Disney Princess dress I promised her. I was in bed and dead to the world by 8pm.Then Sat up at 7am Garage Sale afternoon long lunch came home took a nap til 6pm Went riding til midnight now I'm and cant sleep!!! Uggghhhh
I think I'm gonna go get breakfast for DM and me and the Sunday paper.
I need the mikes ad I need adhesive!!!

Thanks, BAMB!!!! I voted! I am excited to see what others think! How long will the poll be up? What month do you think you are looking to hold the first?

Anyone coming out to play tonight?? I am planning on staying up and getting some work done! I have a bumble bee costume to sew and some swaps to finish up...so stayin up and chatting!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter