Missouri Disneyfans lend me your EARS

We live in mid-MO-near the state capital of Jefferson City. We have been to WDW many, many times in the past 30 years but only to Disneyland once. We have driven to WDW and flown from either MCI or STL.

Donna

I live near you. I live in Mid-MO also. Just found another Disney fan in Columbia. We should have a meet up day sometime.

Debbie

Okay - couldn't resist! The joke is, if you grew up in St Louis, the 1st question asked is "what high school did you go to?" :rotfl2:

I went to an all girls catholic high school :)

Now, my family and I live in Denver. Don't miss the humidity:)

Ok so you went to an all girls catholic school where did you go? I went to Nerinx Hall in Webster Groves.

debbie

Hi all, we live in Columbia and are leaving for my 7th trip next week! It will my son's 5th trip and we are celebrating his 5th birthday. I would love to go to DL since we have never been. My son loves Indiana Jones and I hear they have a pretty cool ride.

I live near Columbia.. We need to have a meet with all of us in the area

debbie

Ok so you went to an all girls catholic school where did you go? I went to Nerinx Hall in Webster Groves.

debbie

I went to Incarnate Word Academy - went to Mizzou too - Was a Tri Delt - graduated in 87 :) Now live in Denver w/ my husband and 2 boys

I live south of KC and I have been to Disneyland twice and WDW 5 times. I am planning on trip #6 for Dec 09.:santa:

I live near Columbia.. We need to have a meet with all of us in the area

debbie

I am from Columbia as well! I was born and raised in Missouri, lived in a small town called Dixon for 18 years before attending the University of Missouri, getting married & settling down here. My family drove to Florida every summer from the time I was 8 (1986) to the time I was 17. I have been to DW 3 times and DH & I will be taking my DD4 and DD2 for their 1st trip to the World Dec 7-11. So excited! We have been to Disneyland once when my oldest daughter was only 7 months old.

Just in case any of you MO fans are interested. Miyuki the candy maker from Epcot will be at the Japanese Fall Fest in Springfield MO September 11th-13th and in Kansas City starting on September 19th! :thumbsup2 There will also be a story teller from Epcot as well. :goodvibes

Did anyone else catch the "Disney's Christmas Carol Train Tour" while it ws here in KC?

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5502.jpg

IMG_5510.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

Why and where will he be specifically in Kansas City?

She will be attending several of the Japanese Fall festivals in MO. We have seen her several times in Japan at Epcot and she is amazing. One of the festivals will be taking place in Overland Park at Johnson County Community college.

Hello from Lake of the Ozarks! :yay:

We've been to DL once, and WDW about 10 times.

I didn't know there were so many Missourians on this board!

Just in case any of you MO fans are interested. Miyuki the candy maker from Epcot will be at the Japanese Fall Fest in Springfield MO September 11th-13th and in Kansas City starting on September 19th! :thumbsup2 There will also be a story teller from Epcot as well. :goodvibes

Miyuki is amazing! I hope those who live close to Springfield take the opportunity to see her :thumbsup2

All of us Mid MO people should get together sometime. My SIL owns a coffee shop in Columbia and we could meet there. Lets get something together.

We are stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, have been here almost a year. We are heading to WDW in June, I've never been to DL, maybe someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter