MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Last year they were on party days in November. I wanted mine on a party day for the lighter crowds! Last year we did EMM, MK and then the MVMCP in one day...it was a lot, but fun!

Well I should say annoyed but took the plunge anyway. And the only reason I'm annoyed is because I already have MVMCP on the day I dove in to EMM. But your post reassures me of the decision.

I booked our family of six for the first one after New Year's. Painful $547 that ate up all and more of the $400 we're saving on tickets with the Canadian discount. Hoping we have as magical a time as we did in 2016, despite the changes.

When we did it last December the Princesses were super fast. We actually went to them first when everyone else went to Mine Train. I have a video on YouTube you can look up. Just search new early morning magic fantasyland. It's a pic of me on the monorail. It's not a great video. I Instastoried the morning and then people asked me to put it in a video. But it should give you an idea of how much can be done.
Thank you! So helpful!

Last year they were on party days in November. I wanted mine on a party day for the lighter crowds! Last year we did EMM, MK and then the MVMCP in one day...it was a lot, but fun!
We did EMM, MK, and MNSSHP in one day last year. Agree, it was a lot, but it was a lot of fun!! I wish so much they were offering EMM this month. We’ll be at Disney in 10 days. It’s a really quick 3 day trip just for MNSSHP, and we’ll miss having the opportunity to knock out Fantasyland before park opening.

How old is your youngest? We'd like to do the same, but not sure how the 8yo will hold up.

How old is your youngest? We'd like to do the same, but not sure how the 8yo will hold up.
I know you weren’t asking me, and it’s slightly different because we attended the Halloween party, not the Christmas one. My DD was 7 last year when we accomplished all three (EMM, MK, and MNSSHP) in one day. She held up better than I did, lol. By the end of the evening (and even before it), I was so exhausted I was forgetting things, which is so unlike me. I actually left my phone in our room by mistake (we went back about 1PM for a little rest before heading back for dinner and the party), which I have never done before. Then we bought party merchandise before dinner and decided to stash it in a locker so that we weren’t carrying it around all night...we got back to our room, got ready for bed, and my DD insisted she needed something that we had purchased. If she hadn’t decided she needed whatever this was right at that moment, I wouldn’t have remembered about the locker!!!:rotfl2:She and the family member who was traveling with us went ahead and went to bed while I made my way back to MK to retrieve our forgotten merchandise. We slept in the next morning...I needed it more than DD!

FYI, website updated with the new price. Still no PP though. That would be a major bummer/takeaway IMO.

I hadn't noticed that Peter Pan's Flight was missing! Wasn't it there before? Notice that they say "7 iconic Fantasyland attractions", yet list only 6?
  1. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  2. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  3. Princess Fairytale Hall
  4. “it’s a small world”
  5. Mad Tea Party
  6. Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid

Is this the wrong place to ask about Hollywood Studios Early Morning Magic dates? I wonder why we're not seeing those yet.

thanks

Is this the wrong place to ask about Hollywood Studios Early Morning Magic dates? I wonder why we're not seeing those yet.

thanks

Galaxy's Edge is probably why we're not seeing those times. Part of me was hopeful they'd come up and would allow for a rope drop ahead of others into GE but I was always doubtful that was going to happen. Mainly because of people like me😅

thanks

I personally think EMM at DHS will be gone for awhile. Perhaps brought back in some form with SWGE and TSL, but who knows. The second ride at SWGE is sort of like FoP in that it’s a lengthy experience not exactly well suited for a super limited time event like EMM.

I’m sure upcharge mornings and evenings will be offered down the road at some point, but my hunch says it’ll be awhile. Just my guess though!

Curious as to why the change of locations for EMM breakfast? When we went in 2018 it was at Pinocchio Village Haus and now I see it is at Cosmic Rays. Looks like it will put us in a better location to eat and run to Buzz or SM? If we finish up Fantasyland rides and walk to Tomorrowland ready to ride one ride at 9:00 then get to breakfast by 9:15 is that doable? Is 9:15 a hard stop for letting in breakfast guests?

Thanks again to @GADisneyDad14 for keeping the EMM (and other!) thread up to date. I hadn't even considered EMM for our one park day in January since it's a Thursday. EMMs have traditionally been Sundays and Tuesdays. But I noticed the EMM update you posted and as luck would have it, our Thursday park day is available. We canceled our BOG breakfast for that morning so the cost (kind of?) equals out. At least that's what I'm telling myself LOL. I'll be watching for info on PP being included or not since we'll need to adjust FP accordingly.

Curious as to why the change of locations for EMM breakfast? When we went in 2018 it was at Pinocchio Village Haus and now I see it is at Cosmic Rays. Looks like it will put us in a better location to eat and run to Buzz or SM? If we finish up Fantasyland rides and walk to Tomorrowland ready to ride one ride at 9:00 then get to breakfast by 9:15 is that doable? Is 9:15 a hard stop for letting in breakfast guests?

Thanks again to @GADisneyDad14 for keeping the EMM (and other!) thread up to date. I hadn't even considered EMM for our one park day in January since it's a Thursday. EMMs have traditionally been Sundays and Tuesdays. But I noticed the EMM update you posted and as luck would have it, our Thursday park day is available. We canceled our BOG breakfast for that morning so the cost (kind of?) equals out. At least that's what I'm telling myself LOL. I'll be watching for info on PP being included or not since we'll need to adjust FP accordingly.

As I understand it breakfast lasts until 10 so as long as you're there by 9:30 or even 9:45 you should be good to go. RD'ing SM is my plan as well before heading over to Cosmic Ray's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter