Moonlight Magic AK

Looks like we are going to be wet!

Attachments

• E8B15B45-C336-4321-BC7D-341E973B9A6B.jpeg
    E8B15B45-C336-4321-BC7D-341E973B9A6B.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 15

Overall good event other than the games. That was just not worth the hassle. Snacks worked great!

Yes! This! For those going in the future dont waste your time on the games...GIANT time suck and do NOT get your popcorn bucket in dinoland. By far, by FAR the biggest line. The guide only shows 2 popcorn stations, in reality there was others. I know Dinoland cart....cornavors and a cart across from flame tree ( we got ours here with a 30 sec wait).

The best area to redeem your snacks is Africa. Between tamu tamu, popcorn cart and the harambe fruit stand theres several options and the lines weren't terrible after the safari closed because there was little reason for people being there, there wasn't a line for the popcorn here either. Mr. Kalmals is close and you can get the fries or chicken dumplings as a snack. Safari closed at 730, so go there right as you check in if you want to ride it.

All ride times were fairly short and dwindled as the night went on. We rode Everest x4, triceratops spin, dinosaur, safari and FoP.

No character meet and greets for us my kids are beyond that age but we could have met goofy or Mira Royal detective with zero wait. Mickey and minnie were back by the safari and had a HUGE line. Chip and Dale in dino costumes were at the dance party in dinoland. Decent lines for Ludwig duck and Clarice in dinoland. At the lion King show they brought out the floats and you can meet Timon, pumba and someone else, cant remember what they said.

The only bar I saw with a line was pongo pongo (HUGE) drinkwalla, thirsty river and dawa bar had little to no line.

Oh and BRING WATER BOTTLES, so glad that we did!!!!!! I cant stress that enough. We did the HS one and found tons of places to get water. I only found a cup at Mr. Kalmals. Now you could have gotten one at the quick service places but those lines were GIANT. DEFINITELY eat before you go, cant stress that enough.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer.

We were there last night. Thought it was good but somewhat disappointing. More crowded than I expected. Some of the lines for snacks/food were crazy long. We did get to do all the open attractions we wanted to. Would have liked to see some of the uncommon characters but we ran out of time. Lines for popcorn buckets were really long early in the night. Towards the end I was able to just walk up and get one. We were able to use all the snack coupons even though we weren’t sure we’d have the time (or the stomachs 😂) Would have liked to try the games, because we had the coupons, but lines were crazy long whenever we walked by. I would try another Moonlight Magic if it ever coincides with a future trip.

Yes! This! For those going in the future dont waste your time on the games...GIANT time suck and do NOT get your popcorn bucket in dinoland. By far, by FAR the biggest line. The guide only shows 2 popcorn stations, in reality there was others. I know Dinoland cart....cornavors and a cart across from flame tree ( we got ours here with a 30 sec wait).

The best area to redeem your snacks is Africa. Between tamu tamu, popcorn cart and the harambe fruit stand theres several options and the lines weren't terrible after the safari closed because there was little reason for people being there, there wasn't a line for the popcorn here either. Mr. Kalmals is close and you can get the fries or chicken dumplings as a snack. Safari closed at 730, so go there right as you check in if you want to ride it.

All ride times were fairly short and dwindled as the night went on. We rode Everest x4, triceratops spin, dinosaur, safari and FoP.

No character meet and greets for us my kids are beyond that age but we could have met goofy or Mira Royal detective with zero wait. Mickey and minnie were back by the safari and had a HUGE line. Chip and Dale in dino costumes were at the dance party in dinoland. Decent lines for Ludwig duck and Clarice in dinoland. At the lion King show they brought out the floats and you can meet Timon, pumba and someone else, cant remember what they said.

The only bar I saw with a line was pongo pongo (HUGE) drinkwalla, thirsty river and dawa bar had little to no line.

Oh and BRING WATER BOTTLES, so glad that we did!!!!!! I cant stress that enough. We did the HS one and found tons of places to get water. I only found a cup at Mr. Kalmals. Now you could have gotten one at the quick service places but those lines were GIANT. DEFINITELY eat before you go, cant stress that enough.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer.

We got cups of water at restrantasuarus and the line wasn’t bad at 9;15. Also we had no line later on for popcorn in Dino land and got the real popcorn some spots didn’t have that.

We got cups of water at restrantasuarus and the line wasn’t bad at 9;15. Also we had no line later on for popcorn in Dino land and got the real popcorn some spots didn’t have that.

Good to know it eventually went down. What time did you get your bucket? We were in dinoland from 9-10 & the line stretched back to the triceratop spin, anytime I looked.

We got our popcorn bucket at 8:30 ish at pizzafari … basically a walk up.. had 5-6 spots open inside with workers handing them out … then grabbed another one on the way out around 11:45

I've always wanted to try Zuri's Sweets Shop. It's not on the map that was handed out, so does that mean you can't redeem your snack vouchers at this location?

ETA: Also do you have to redeem your vouchers before a certain time?

Last edited:
Yes! All ears has the snack symbols next to eligible items in their menus. Why doesn’t Disney do that in the app?
Snacks are labeled in the app, but not when you follow the menu link. Instead, create a mobile order. After choosing the location and arrival time, you’ll see the menu. Snack items will be clearly marked by “Qualifies as a snack” text. You won’t see the DDP snack icon.

Simply cancel the order after seeing what qualifies as a snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter