MOOvers - 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy, keep the fudge away from me please! I gained 30 lbs this year, I do not need temptation!

MP, wow, that was an awesome gift!

I am NOT making great progress with house cleaning, sadly. Hubby is off most of this week and threatened my life if I set my alarm, even though he gets up way early SO, I slept in till 10:30 today. I really need to step up my game the next couple of days, sigh!

PS: MOO, we are on page 250, don't we need a new thread?

send me a forwarding address in case I get lost..

I cant believe how the last few years have gone by...when did this thread start anyways.?? Took me a few but I do believe I am one of the clan....cause you guys are great...

My peanut butter fudge recipe was one that took forever and alot of ingredients....BUT my sister in NY said try this ...it comes out great each and every time..
two cups of sugar
one half cup of water and stir and get to the boiling
stage and stir for two minutes..
then remove from the heat and add one heaping
cup of JIF peanut butter...stir like crazy and pour
into a square pan....let it get hard and EATTTTTT

so easy to make and eat too

Nab - Yes you can eat them. The inside looks the same, it's just they color their shells differently. Just like some chickens have white eggs, even brown layers(which is the majority) all lay different shades of brown. Some almost cream colored and some as dark as chocolate. Sometimes I get medium brown with dark brown spots.

Marita - You should hire a housekeeper. You work a lot, let someone else keep your house clean.

Minnie Moo oh I hope she has time to moooo've us!! :lovestruc

I went back to page one and started reading... wow... this has been going since 2009.... goog times.

may68gif.gif

Getting Ready for the MOVE!!!

I LOVE THE BLUE EGGS...well as long as they are free range I am in love with the flavor and the way the egg yolks look..

Look up Easter Egg chickens and you can see that they are regular chickens that happen to lay green or blue eggs...still delishish..

Hubby got out of work early and came home...he is off now until January 3rd...
I love having him home...(and he makes the coffee each morning and will take Megara out to go early morning pee) and I dont have to...YIPPEE..
oh heck I like having him home even if he didnt do that...ROFL

..before it's too late, merry, merry christmas, :yay:

...fyi, time really does-keeps slipping into the future. of course,
there are many that tries to ignore it, :rolleyes1,

also just a few fyi's---remember that neighbor with the criminal
record? he still building on it. was arrested & placed on another
probation { that's 2 ] for assaulting someone else. also several
other charges. oh, another protection order-,almost everyone
up & down that road has one against him. as for his brother,
dwi & some other charges. see the pattern?-:laughing:

my "baby" is taller than me. her artist skills are also growing. people
have paid her for her drawings. you should see her hair! ariel has
nothing on her.

my only wish- for my mother to have been able to see her grand-
daughter. :hug:

yes, we're going to alunai.

i know you all are not die-hard football fans. the ncaa is in very
sad shape. it is sinful what they did too osu, the coach & the players.
they do "snot" know what they're doing. :sad2:

i started a thread , giving "hints" but i know it's a waste of time.
a common problem with those placed in authority positions?
they developed unrealistic egos similar to "know-it-alls." which
means, they leave no room for improving.

deer season was a bust....the only ones i had around me, were the
little bucks. everyone else were on top of the hill. yes, i too lazy/
old to climb our lil' mountain.

done pretty well collecting for the families we help support. enough
stuff for 2 least 6mos.. of course, you all know i believe in santa?!

ho, ho, ho! .....& a bottle of rum, delivery by poc- :wizard:

Marita-- how are you doing with you Christmas prep.?

I am done just waiting for the kids to get out of school. Then heading off to my mom's overnight to come home late tomorrow night or should I say Christmas morning. We will go to church there tomorrow and have the whole family there with girlfriend/boyfriends of nieces and nephews. We are well over 40 now. All in my mom's basement at one point to open present but then spread out though out the house. Can't wait to play with the babies, we have two under the age of 2 and one on the way in Janurary. Can't wait to see how big she is now.

Then we come home go to bed for a few hours, open our presents and head to the inlaws for Christmas day about noon.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Hope everyone has a safe one....Safe travels Moo.

Oh Nab...SOunds like you are in the spirit....Happy Christmas to you too and all your family..

I had my hair done and now I am beauuuuuuuuuutiful ...hahaha....not like an old hag...just OLD....

Merry Christmas to you all...

You keep me up when I am down and when I am down I look here and then I am up...

love you all

Nab, things are coming together slowly. I sit down more than do things, LOL. But I'm not stessing too much this year.
Have a great time at your mom's, and a safe trip!

Pumba, you'r always fun to have around :santa:

I'm contemplating a nap....

Sorry all, I've been super busy the past few days! I will start a new thread soon. Hope everyone is making good progress with Christmas preparations and having a great time with family and friends :)

"family & friends"..how's about us? :laughing: ,

...meery~:santa:~ merry christmas, :yay:....

just want to share a very special christmas gift i got earlier.

you might remember we support some local families? well
one of the little girl was so thrilled, she gave me big hug
& told me she wish i could stay with her & family.

that made my day & christmas! remember i lost my camera?
and all the pictures i had had taken for them. did get some
replacements from the member cruise, and added those
i took of them last year. they were a big hit!

oh, my lil' cutie pie is still cute! remember a long time ago,
when i claimed anyone who meets her, wants to be her
friend? that hasn't changed. last year, we were @ magic
kingdom....times flies!

hope everyone is healthy & happy this day & all next year!

:grouphug:

Merry Christmas to you all...very dear friends..

I am still in my housecoat and wanted to stop and tell you what an amazing year it has been with all of you...
I have enjoyed it all...

And remember those items that were lost...well hubby took a while and found the tote with my tablecloth for Christmas, the ho ho ho sweatshirts...and my dalmatian ornaments..BUT no pickle forks...and guess what....I dont have any pickles either...hahaha.....I thought I had the big jar of those petite baby pickles and nope...got another big jar of olives....so double the olives and no pickles until next weeks party..

Love you all

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Lots of packing going on at my house today :cool1: I packed one suitcase for NC and one for FL :) Still haven't had a chance to get the new thread started, but will do that once I have arrived at my DD's.

Nabbie - Safe travels to your family as well!!!

Tired is the word of the day.

We only got 3 1/2 hours sleep Christmas eve. Got home about 4:00 in the morning and went to bed at 4:30. Kids sleep all the way home in the car and were up at 8:10. Then had to be at the in laws by noon. Got home from there about 8:30 last night. Did get to sleep in this morning but still really tired.

Had a great Christmas with my family. Hubby's mom was sick and stayed in bed the whole time we were there. She was cold and in a lot of pain with her M.S his dad gave her lots of pain killers so she really didn't even know were there there. So sad for her but she has bad days and good days. This was on of her bad ones.

I should have started to pack for our trip, but didn't do anything today. Didn't even go out with them for Boxing Day sales. This is your Black Friday. They were trying to get the 43" TV for $299. but of course they were gone in flash. Hannah did get a new camera though. Nicholas a new game that he stood in line for an hour and a half to save $20.00. I would not have..

I hope everyone had a great Christmas weekend! Ours was wonderful!

Christmas Eve afternoon Chad and I took the 2 little ones out to finish some last minute shopping while Chad's Mom took the big boys to the park. We wanted to find an artificial Christmas tree on sale to put up as a surprise for the kids.

Chad and I stayed up until 12:30am finishing Ellie's kitchen, wrapping presents, putting bikes together and putting up the Christmas tree.
IMG_0353.jpg

It was worth it on Christmas morning though! Kaleb got up around 6 and sneaked out to see if his stocking was stuffed. As he turned to go back to bed he caught a glimpse of the Christmas tree and ran into his brother's room and told them that Santa had brought us a Christmas tree. So sweet. I didn't even realize he still believed in Santa!
IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357-1.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368-1.jpg

IMG_0375-1.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

I was finally able to get Chad to help me switch two of the bedrooms around. I needed to move Ellie and Isaac into the bigger room and Ethan and Kaleb into Ellie and Isaac's smaller room since they have less toys and need less room.

Got it all done and Ellie and Isaac's new-to-us furniture moved in. Then yesterday Chad built the trundle for Ellie. I love how their room came out!
IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

And yesterday we took the kids to the park to use their new scooters/bikes at the skate park.
Ellie and I played on the playground because I can't stand to watch the boys doing all those jumps.
IMG_0395.jpg

Ellieintreeatpark.jpg

It was a great weekend!

What wonderful photos you shared....I love it all...what sweet kids you have...
Thanks for sharing that.....I miss the little munchkins when they see the tree Christmas Morning....what a joy...

Today our granddaughter went to the hospital for her rotation in the Pharmacy there...these are the three weeks internships that they pay for ...just like a class at the college...she does have to do 1500 hours before she graduates...

we are doing the countdown to Disney too...129 days till we go...not bad...look how fast the 180 when we did the reservations....Fast...

hubby is home this week and is trying to put the central vac in here...but had to do two plug ins...because this place is a lot bigger then our old place..I do love this vacumm...it is quite a few years old now...and has lasted longer then our old ones...we would of probably been thru three by now...

have a good trip to those who are going someplace WARM....Maine is chilly again today...has been for the week...8 to 25 is COLD...not chilly..

see ya later

Mommy P-- All the Christmas pictures. The little kitchen is so cute. Much nicer the the plactic one out here.

Pumba-- we got our first snow that stuck to the ground last night. I think it is heading your way.....

Nicholas came though his test ok yessterday. He was a hard one to put under though. He said they asked him three times if he was asleep yet and I told him when I count I only get to one or two numbers he said he got to 15. They were so far behind. He was scheduled for noon and he didn't go in until 2:20. Poor Hannah and I were starving because I wasn't going to go to lunch until he went in. He was so nervous and so was I. Doctor said everything went well and didn't see anything so now we have to wait for the biopsies to come back in two weeks. Told us to go enjoy our cruise too.

So now I have to focus on packing. I know what I want to take it is pretty well just getting in the suitcase. And get everyone else moving on there packing. Then I delete some stuff if it doesn't fit in the suitcase. Especially Hannah who wants to take 4 stuffed animals.....

Oh I am so glad that nothing so far on Nicholas's procedure...Hope the rest comes out fantastic too..

Sitting here waiting for supper ...I mean I have to make supper but Kaitlynn comes home late...four ten hour days this week...

Then I got REALLY mad at hubby cause he was climbing a ladder and turning around backwards to look at the light in the hallway that goes up the two floors...I get very nervous and then he said DONT LOOK...I will talk to him later when I calm myself down...
MEN !!!!!

We had 50 degrees this morning and then RAIN...but tonight it goes down in the single digits and then wind chills...so that means we have been 60 degree turn around...I am sooooooo hating cold...and this house is a lot colder then our other one..

Have a great time packing...I would love to pack too but will go and get some new pants I think...I have a baggy butt and the clothes look weird ...hahaha..

have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter