MOOvers - 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY NEW YEAR (EVE) MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Hope the new year is healthy and great , you all deserve it.

Thanks for being my friend for all these years and ear to listen even if it i'm boring you are nice enough to listen!

I was nice to him...I sent him a private message and said I think that they wanted someone to start a review and have it go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and so on and so forth..( but no longer then three months) .but he can start his post and I would love to read it..

BUT we need someone to restart this thread...I dont know how long I can hold onto the others

Pumba, you can go ahead and start a new thread if you'd like! I just haven't been on my laptop this week and it's too difficult to make a link to the new page on my phone.

Happy New Year!

I think we're going to be at MK and the Studios park tomorrow and Epcot Monday morning and early afternoon. Not sure where we'll be heading later in the day on Monday. Went to Downtown Disney tonight and shared an Italian sub at Earl of Sandwich. Yummm!

It was a long drive today, so we're just relaxing at our resort tonight.

Moo - I didnt realize you were on your phone!

I've been trying not to post so we dont get closed down!

I can start it - but really - it needs you!! :goodvibes

Yep, Sandy - just using my phone. As usual, I overpacked and it's easier not to lug my laptop. I really need to weed some clothes outof my suitcases and send them home with my hubby in the car! I'm waiting to see if it actually ends up getting cold on Tuesday.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43589433#post43589433

come on and post Your New Year's Thoughts!

may68gif.gif

Let's all send messages to one and all so we dont get lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter