"Must Do Disney" With Stacey

im deffinately a fan of the 'old' stacy video! she looked like she was having way more fun! she was truly in the Disney spirit in it! the new one is boring and i was really disappointed!

We just returned home yesterday afternoon and I've said "time to do the MUST-dos!" so many times my DF is now threatening to render me permanently mute. :lmao::lmao:

Well, someone as of about a week or so ago has put up Stacey's Must Dos on dailymotion.com . It's the entire 16-minute video. Type 'disney must dos' on search and you'll find it.

Oh no, they have a new vid? Y'all mean to tell me no more "triple mountain whammy?"..."wham! wham! wham!" We love that part *** it's so bloomin annoying but funny.

It seemed to me that they combined the old bits with new in-studio recordings... and that just never works in TV.

I keep Stacey on a loop in my room. I think the show is kinda awful, but I like to keep the "real world" out of my room as much as possible -- I don't watch any of the regular channels while I'm there, it's either Stacey or the dull reel of park hours and info.

I too, have been VERY disappointed with the new "must-do" show. I almost wish that they would have scraped Stacey completely and hired a new host. This watered down version is almost depressing to watch. It has also aged poor Stacey! In the Top 7 show I would watch it and be amazed that she was in her mid 30's, I would have guessed 22 or 23. Now? She looks very much like someone in her late 30's. I think her energy and zest took several years off in terms of appearance.

Oh well. The truth is.... we are in the minority on these boards. Most come down once or twice in their lives, not once or twice in a year! The old Stacey was probably annoying to many (she had to grow on me for sure!). Sad Sad Sad. Thanks for Youtube though, cause I can still see my top 7 show!

Seriously? They got rid of her? Had a crush on her on my first trip when I saw the countdown. ^_^

It seemed to me that they combined the old bits with new in-studio recordings... and that just never works in TV.

I keep Stacey on a loop in my room. I think the show is kinda awful, but I like to keep the "real world" out of my room as much as possible -- I don't watch any of the regular channels while I'm there, it's either Stacey or the dull reel of park hours and info.

We do the same thing! No real world!

I was in the old version getting into a Doombuggy. I got cut from this one.

Do you like the "new" Resort TV show "Must Do Disney" with Stacey better than the "old" "Top Seven Must Sees"?I think I liked the old show better becaues they left out some of my favorites in the new show like "I see London,I see France".:)

Top 7. Hands down.

How could they do that to Stacey?????

She was the best thing about our first and only trip to WDW so far in 2006!! Even now we watch her on Youtube and throw in a phrase now and then. We know every single word to the show from beginning to end!!!

I really really hope that they bring the old Stacey back!

does anybody know if you can get this Must Do Disney on DVD?
if so, could someone send me a link where i can buy it, or order it online?
many thanks x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter