MUST SEE Animal Kingdom Attractions?

Catie.Hiltz

Mouseketeer
Not a huge AK fan, but am considering doing a morning there in December...what are the must see/signature things there? (keeping in mind that we will probably only spend like 4 hours there tops)

Are there any must-eat meals/restaurants there as well?

Their best rides are the Safari and Expedition Everest. We are also big fans of Dinosaur and the Tough to be a bug show, but I don't think most people consider those a must do. I think the best thing to do in AK is to enjoy the theming. Stroll down the walking paths (Pangani and Maharajah) and just enjoy the park.

I don't think there are any must visit restaraunts there, our favorite is Flame Tree though.

Their best rides are the Safari and Expedition Everest. We are also big fans of Dinosaur and the Tough to be a bug show, but I don't think most people consider those a must do. I think the best thing to do in AK is to enjoy the theming. Stroll down the walking paths (Pangani and Maharajah) and just enjoy the park.

I don't think there are any must visit restaraunts there, our favorite is Flame Tree though.

Agree with much of what you see in the previous post. AK is a great park to have as your 'slower' day. It is a park for discovery and relaxing. It has become our favorite park.
  • The best attractions are Everest, Safari, Dinosaur, Tough to Be a Bug, and Primevil Whirl.
  • The best show on property is Legend of the Lion King, but some may say it is Nemo.
  • Both Pagani and Maharajah trails are great to stroll through. We have watched by tigers and gorillas for an easy 1/2 hour.
  • Flights of Wonder is a hidden treasure. Very entertaining.
  • We really like Flame Tree as a great counter service. Tusker House is an excellent choice for a very different table service meal.
  • The AK parade is also a very different sort. It is our favorite, but there are some that just don't like it.

We are also not huge fans but have favorites there. We usually do it in a half day. We really like Everst, the Safari, and Dinosaur. If we have more time, then we'd do the Pangini trail and Maharajah trail. LOVE the tigers and the gorillas. Then we'd hit Flame Tree for a late lunch and switch parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter