My disney obsession has caused me to....

grover

DIS Veteran
get a second job!! LOL! I have decided that I want to have some mad money for our upcoming trip!

A new store called JYSK is opening 2 minutes from my house so I applied-thought the interview sucked however I suppose they thought otherwise as they hired me the next day!

They are going to start setting up the store the end of this week I believe and it is set to open up mid July!!

I am only going to work a weekend now and then as I already work full time!

I am very excited as it sounds like it is a very good company to work for and the starting pay is very good for retail!

So for you Winnipeg DIS'ers -if your down Pembina Hwy after mid july on a weekend stop in and say hello!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

We were in Winnipeg last weekend and were at a hockey store on Pembina Hwy (south of Grant, if I remember correctly) on the Saturday. Looks like we planned the trip a month early. :)

- Mike

It is a home bedding,linen,furniture store! Opens next week!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

hOPE EVERYthing goes well. I will stop in and look for your lime green ribbons in your hair! LOL!!!!

I love home furnishing stores like that one near Polo Park and the other on Route 90.

So do they sell Disney stuff too? you'd be an expert on that!!!

Well here is the update on the job--I did not take it!! I had called to get my hours and the lady who was in charge of this and a few other things had her wires crossed and didn't have me on her list to schedule me,that was okay but then she was totally rude when I told her how many and when I could work. I mean she was right out of line,so I told her that I already have a full time career and this was just going to be a very part time thing and if it was going to be a problem??? She was no-no-very short with me. So I did not go!! I thought I don't need that kind of attidude,some spare mad money would have been nice but I ain't taking no bull!! Tee hee hee-their lose not mine! Anyway dh is working overtime now so bring on the $$$$$. Grover in Winnipeg :D

I thought you were a male until I saw you list dh~! I think you were right in your reaction with that store!

I am near Wpg in a small town. I lived in wpg for many years before I met my dh. It is a great city!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter