My Docs Are In!!!!

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
Well this is our first Disney Cruise ever (10/11) and my docs just came in the mail...I have been reading this board every day and can't wait to use the wonderful tips I have gotten from all of you veterans out there! I am just so excited I had to let you all know!!! Thanx!!!:)

Is that not just THE greatest feeling?? :) :) :)

Almost as great as walking onto the ship for the first time... have a SUPER cruise!! It has to be great, you sail on my brithday. :)

-gina-

Thanx so much!!! I actually will be celebrating my B'day there on 10/15!!! That's the day we swim w/the dolphins! :) :smooth:

Congratulations. That's about five weeks early. You really know it is just around the corner when they arrive.

I know it sounds pathetic, but I am actually looking forward to the end of this month when I pay, because it is yet another step towards the LONG awaited day.

Jim

We'll be on the same cruise! Our tickets arrived yesterday!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter