My son got hit by a car yesterday...

I am glad to hear he is ok, and thrilled to hear he had a bike helmet on. I was in the ER with a son last week also, also with bruised sternum from an airbag following an accident. I am convinced kids are here to help turn our hair gray.

So glad he is all right! Our son was hit and pushed off the road by an agressive driver when he was in high school. That driver left the scene too, and DS didn't get any information on the car. He also was wearing a helmet. He used to call it his brain bucket!

So happy to hear your son is okay! This must have been very scary for him (and you).

How frightening.

And I just read the other thread about trying to guess when it would be "safe" to go without insurance. It goes to show you just never know.

Glad to hear he is Ok. I'm glad you went to get him checkd out.

I'm glad your son will be ok. I'm sure this is one lesson he won't forget any time soon. Drivers are crazy, don't trust them.

That lady makes me angry though, running away like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter