My son got hit by a car yesterday...

Glad to hear he is doing okay . He will be sore on Sunday though;)
Steve

File a police report and file a claim against the woman. Also include the costs of repairng the bike. I would even add some pain and suffering. Do them as promptly as you can.

...if she had looked, could she have seen...?

Because she is the grown up, she would likely have to actually prove that he did something wrong before she could avoid paying on the claim.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

<small>
9/65 Disneyland
3/75 *World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 *Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 *Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 *Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 Pop Century planned
* off site
</small>

I am glad that he is okay besides bruising and cuts. You are all very lucky! {{{HUGS}}} to your family.

I'm sorry, Cindy. I'm glad he's OK.

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she left so quickly! Definitely file a report--she sounds as if she might not even have checked on him if he hadn't known where she lived! !

Oh my - I'm happy to hear that he wasn't serously hurt, Cindy.

Thank goodness he is allright! I'm so glad to hear he wasn't seriously hurt!

So glad to hear that your son is okay. What a scary experience.

How scary for you and your son! Glad that he is okay.

I'm so glad he's okay, Cindy.

Where we live a lot of kids go past on the sidewalk in front of our house because we have an elementary school nearby. One of my greatest fears is backing out of our driveway that someone might be back there and me not see them.

You mean she hit him and she LEFT!!?? I would definitely file a report against her, what an idiot.

So glad he's okay, how scary for everyone.

I would expect your medical insurance will expect you to file a claim against her insurance. Often with an accident they will want to make sure if another insurance company can share the cost they do.

nightmare .......glad that your hubby was there....cause I know I tend to get a wee bit excited.....and nervous....hugs to you all

That lady is making me so angry! At least she had the decency to check and see if he was okay (even if complaining about the scratch was the first thing out of her mouth). Grr. :mad:

I'm so happy your son is okay.

Keep us posted?

OMG! What a horrible scare you had! The same thing has nearly happened to my son but he doesn't watch for cars backing out of their drives as he's running down the sidewalk. I will share this story with him so that he'll try to remember to be more cautious.

God Bless your little boy!

So sorry to hear that your son was hit:(
I'm glad it wasn't more serious, that was bad enough for him to go through.
{HUGS} to you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter