My Trip to DL!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
We went to DL MAY 5-11 th. It was an Adult only Trip. We went with our Friends. We stay at the Dessert Inn and Suites, which we loved!! We had a 3nd floor C-2, it was right at the front of the hotel and the DL fire works could be seen from our bedroom window!!

Three of us needed EVC's. I rented offsite for Dh and I 5 days, from Allen's, they couldn't have been nicer!! The other Evc was rented 2 days at DL.

Dh and I had 5 day passes I bought at AAA for $170. We did lose one day when on a whim we decided to go to San Deigo to visit elderly relatives.

We had a blast, up early and back after park closing. Our only disapointments were not seeing Alladin and seeing the Mike and Scully ride.

We loved the Fireworks!!

We even made $50.00 in Disney Dollars by going to a offsite*non-disney* Vacation Club Presentation.

Glad to hear you had a great trip! We like the Desert Inn also and I will be there in 23 short days!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter