Mystic Manor refurbishment

Bowie

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

Thanks to the help from some of you I managed to plan our upcoming Tokyo/Hong Kong trip exactly the way we wanted. We are going to stay for 2 nights in Hotel Miracosta and 1 night in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. We are going to stay at Hong Kong Disneyland for 1 night. So thank you for all your words of advice.

I have a question regarding the Mystic Manor. The main reason we would like to visit Hong Kong Disneyland is Mystic Manor. We are going go visit HKDL the 4th and 5th of May, what are the chances that it's closed? The refurbishment schedule doesn't go further then January (for now).

I hope you can help me out! Thanks!
Bowie

I've never seen it down ever since it opened; you shouldn't have to miss it.

Hello everyone,

Thanks to the help from some of you I managed to plan our upcoming Tokyo/Hong Kong trip exactly the way we wanted. We are going to stay for 2 nights in Hotel Miracosta and 1 night in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. We are going to stay at Hong Kong Disneyland for 1 night. So thank you for all your words of advice.

I have a question regarding the Mystic Manor. The main reason we would like to visit Hong Kong Disneyland is Mystic Manor. We are going go visit HKDL the 4th and 5th of May, what are the chances that it's closed? The refurbishment schedule doesn't go further then January (for now).

I hope you can help me out! Thanks!
Bowie
Congratulations on an awesome trip. I do not have any info about Mystic Manor but would look forward to your trip report (if you do one) because we are planning on doing Hong Kong/ Tokyo as well in 2016 or 2017 depending on how long it takes for us to plan and more importantly on how long it takes for us to save. And I would truly be interested in learning vicariously through you and learn from you experience. Good luck and enjoy. Let us all know what a great time you have.

Congratulations on an awesome trip. I do not have any info about Mystic Manor but would look forward to your trip report (if you do one) because we are planning on doing Hong Kong/ Tokyo as well in 2016 or 2017 depending on how long it takes for us to plan and more importantly on how long it takes for us to save. And I would truly be interested in learning vicariously through you and learn from you experience. Good luck and enjoy. Let us all know what a great time you have.
Hey HMANSION LOVER,
I will post a trip report when we've visited both parks! Today they announced that Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars is closed from march 24 until march 30, so that one is open during our visit! I really really hope Mystic Manor is also open. I look forward to it and I'll share my experience with you.

I will make many pictures and I will share them after our visit with you guys if you like that!

Can't wait to read what I know will be an awesome trip report. just to let you know my wife has been doing some web surfing and has found out that mystic manor is incredible. Here is hoping that you don't run into any problems and get to enjoy the it.:yay:

Mystic Manor is an awesome dark-ride, in my opinion THE best dark-ride in the world. I will show you some pictures of it in my trip report so you can see ;)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter