Narcoosees vs Flying Fish

Which would you prefer for a nice dinner?

• 1. Narcoosees

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • 2. Flying Fish

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters
@StevieB81 -Sorry! Enthralled (as usual) by the FF menu and missed seeing that on the Narc one. I’m sure the parents of picky ones are breathing a sigh of relief 🙂

I found Flying Fish on the loud side. Maybe it was where I was seated, but our party of 7 had difficulty having a conversation during dinner.

While I'm bummed that Narcoossee's no longer has whole Maine lobster on the menu, I'd still choose it over Flying Fish.

We have always been fans of Flying Fish as the food and service has never disappointed us.

However we haven't done Narcoosee's in many years so maybe one day we'll return there and see how it compares.

We also have had great experiences in the past at Citricos but it is another one we haven't visited in probably 5 years or more.

Flying Fish is truly outstanding in every way - food, drinks, service, and especially ambiance. The decor in the restaurant is just stunning as well.

Yes to this.

I will say in the past Narcoosees was usually our best meal at WDW - but having not been there since the renovation (and have a fantastic, fantastic meal at Flying Fish last summer , my vote would be for Flying Fish).

Renovations can not always be a good thing - Flying Fork over at wilderness lodge used to be out favorite in resort quick service for years. They had an amazing flatbread of the day we loved. Then several years ago they had a Renno / rehaul and the food was terrible and the flatbreads were gone off the menu.

I voted Flying Fish, and after reading these reviews, we’ve decided to go to Narcoossees just to try it out, the next time we are there!

My opinion on Narcoossee's is definitely outdated, I will say that. We went in 2012 for the first time, had a terrible meal and terrible service, never returned. I believe in giving every place a second chance though, so it's on my list to try again.

Flying Fish however is a perennial favorite of ours that has never disappointed us. :thumbsup2

Sorry I have to ask,
‘one daughter is ordering wine, one off the children’s menu….. are they real far apart in age, or just picky eaters…

but I do agree servers are there to make you happy

They are 23 & 20- so just really picky eaters!!!! The 20 yo loves her mac n cheese and Nemo cupcake! They start their orders with apologies and say they are still kids at heart.

They are 23 & 20- so just really picky eaters!!!! The 20 yo loves her mac n cheese and Nemo cupcake! They start their orders with apologies and say they are still kids at heart.
I forget where I was recently, but I found the best mac and cheese I have ever had,
not lobster, not shrimp just mac and cheese, maybe even alfredo quality.... so I get it, it just sounded funny

My wife loves Flying Fish for their scallops. I had their pork belly appetizer the first time I ate there and it was just not good. Overcooked. I had the pasta dish and it was very good but not the biggest portion of pasta. I know it’s signature dining and your not supposed to get a lot of pasta but when I order pasta I want a big bowl for all that tasty sauce
Gave it another try because as I said my wife would eat the scallops there every night if she could, and I ordered the NY strip and honestly it was one of the worst steaks I have had on Disney property. I know it’s a fish restaurant and I’m ordering meat. I thought it was me and I gave half to the other gentleman with us and he’s a big foodie and he took one bite and said no thanks! I should have actually sent it back but I don’t like to do that.
So now when we go to FF we sit at the bar and my wife enjoys her scallops and I get something elsewhere. I will say it’s a beautiful restaurant and my wife has a food intolerance and they are extremely accommodating. I will give it another try because their signature dish the potato wrapped snapper looks amazing (I saw it after I ordered my steak). Look just my opinion and maybe I ordered wrong as I know so many people that love it. That same trip we also went to Blue Zoo and IMHO that was far superior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter