• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Grandstand photos?

:thumbsup2
Thank you for the pictures but now I'm stuck on which section to request next week for our 2/08 trip:confused: We've already stayed in Springs and I was going to request Congress Park. Hmm....

Thank you for the pictures but now I'm stuck on which section to request next week for our 2/08 trip:confused: We've already stayed in Springs and I was going to request Congress Park. Hmm....

If you stay in the Grandstand Section and ejoy walking to DTD, you can use the other path now and enter on the opposite side of DTD. Plus its a quick walk to the two main pools and AP/lobby.

If you stay in the Grandstand Section and ejoy walking to DTD, you can use the other path now and enter on the opposite side of DTD. Plus its a quick walk to the two main pools and AP/lobby.

Thank you. I'm going to request Grandstand. I promised DH the next trip would be more relaxing :) so we plan on spending alot more time at SSR & DTD

I'm excited. We're having our first trip NYE, to watch fireworks at the pool.

GOldi

That is my dilemena....tooo.. The kids really like hte playground at Congress Park.. Is there a playground near the new section!!!!

Great Photos!!

Madcoco, is there a hot tub in the new section?:confused3 I didnt see one! Please say it aint so!

Yes there is a hot tub!!! If i could figure out how to post pictures I do have a picture of it.

000_0059.jpg

Yes, the building in the picture with the hot tub is open.

We visited the Grandstand a number of times on our recent trip - the pool was nice and warm, the splashpad was a lot of fun and we loved the red and white decor. Will try and stay in this area next time at SSR - also can't wait for the food service/bar area to open

Cheers
jaysue

Thanks very much for sharing the pictures. I really like what they've done with this section!

Can someone tell me how far the Grandstand section is from Congress Park and also the how far it is to the walkway to DTD? Is the bus stop close?

We're arriving at SSR in a few days and can't wait! :)

Thanks for the pictures, I viewed SSR and AKV with the Slide show feature. You did a great job taking the Pictures!:thumbsup2

What is the new food section going to be at the grand stand??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter