*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

Yay! Only 39 days till disney. We will be there October 12 - 19! Animal kingdom lodge!!

Thought I should mention our plans. Just my husband and I, celebrating our belated 1 year Anniversary ( wedded on sep 29 2012) Going to be at disney world oct 12 - 19. Staying at AKL.

Oct 13 -
crystal palace @ 11:40am
Jiko @ 7:30pm

Oct 14 -
Garden Grill @ 4:15pm
MNSSHP

Oct 15 -
50s prime time cafe @ 12:25 pm
The Hollywood brown derby @ 4:15pm
Fantasmic

Oct 16-
Obana @ 7:40am
Keys to the kingdom tour @ 9:30am
Massages at senses spa gf @ 3:30pm
Yachtsman steakhouse @ 7:25pm

Oct 17-
Boma @ 9:35am
Teppan edo @ 7:40pm

Oct 18-
Liberty tree tavern @ 6:50pm

Hopping the magic bands don't cause problems.

Birthdays at Disney are so much fun. Ranks right up there with anniversaries. Love Narcoossee's. It's one of my favorites. You are so lucky to have the condo now. I would love to have so many trips in one year. So jealous, but so happy for you at the same time. Haha.

Thanks! I know we are so lucky. I used to be so jealous of friends who had DVC. I felt like they were going all the time. I was so jealous. Now they're jealous of us lol.

We are looking forward to our first F&W!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Pikester said:
Got an email that my Magic Bands are on their way. Yay!

What are your trip dates? Curious about how far out you got email about MBands

October 1-9

My husband had it on his work email and forwarded it to me this morning. The email is dated with today's date, 9/3. There is a tracking number with the email but I haven't been able to use it yet.

Thought I should mention our plans. Just my husband and I, celebrating our belated 1 year Anniversary ( wedded on sep 29 2012) Going to be at disney world oct 12 - 19. Staying at AKL.

Oct 13 -
crystal palace @ 11:40am
Jiko @ 7:30pm

Oct 14 -
Garden Grill @ 4:15pm
MNSSHP

Oct 15 -
50s prime time cafe @ 12:25 pm
The Hollywood brown derby @ 4:15pm
Fantasmic

Oct 16-
Obana @ 7:40am
Keys to the kingdom tour @ 9:30am
Massages at senses spa gf @ 3:30pm
Yachtsman steakhouse @ 7:25pm

Oct 17-
Boma @ 9:35am
Teppan edo @ 7:40pm

Oct 18-
Liberty tree tavern @ 6:50pm

Hopping the magic bands don't cause problems.

:welcome: I added all your information to the list! :thumbsup2

I guess I can include our plans too! :)

Fri 10/25 - MK & MNSSHP
Sat 10/26 - relaxing day, DTD, Wolfgang Puck Cafe for dinner 7pm (my mom's bday, she'll be with us!)
Sun 10/27 - AK, then Raglan Road for dinner 8:15pm
Mon 10/28 - EPCOT, with dinner at Tokyo Dining 8:30pm
Tue 10/29 - Universal IoA (for Harry Potter, lol)
Wed 10/30 - DHS with lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In at 1:55pm

Let's hope for good weather!!

I hope so. It always scares me to buy tickets ahead of time for that very reason. I have bought the, ahead everytime though and no rain, so here's to hoping!

Got an email that my Magic Bands are on their way. Yay!

That is so exciting.

I guess I can include our plans too! :)

Fri 10/25 - MK & MNSSHP
Sat 10/26 - relaxing day, DTD, Wolfgang Puck Cafe for dinner 7pm (my mom's bday, she'll be with us!)
Sun 10/27 - AK, then Raglan Road for dinner 8:15pm
Mon 10/28 - EPCOT, with dinner at Tokyo Dining 8:30pm
Tue 10/29 - Universal IoA (for Harry Potter, lol)
Wed 10/30 - DHS with lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In at 1:55pm

All added! :thumbsup2

This is pretty cool! Thanks for all of your hard work.

Our schedule is:
  • 10/25 arrival at POP and MNSSHP that evening (dressed as Mouseketeers)
  • 10/26 Animal Kingdom (Tusker House late lunch) and MK evening (for MSEP and Wishes Mostly)
  • 10/27 MK and Boma dinner
  • 10/28 Epcot and Teppen Edo (dinner)
  • 10/29 MK and Ohana (dinner)
  • 10/30 DHS (Late lunch at PTC) and Epcot
  • 10/31 Epcot (Late lunch at VN)
  • Check-out and breakfast at CM

October 1-9

My husband had it on his work email and forwarded it to me this morning. The email is dated with today's date, 9/3. There is a tracking number with the email but I haven't been able to use it yet.

Just an update. According to the tracking number I have (now that it is working) I will be getting my Mbands from UPS anytime today (9/4).

Edited: Got them! Yay!

Just an update. According to the tracking number I have (now that it is working) I will be getting my Mbands from UPS anytime today (9/4).

Out of curiosity... did anything else come with them? (Like your magical express documents for example?)

Out of curiosity... did anything else come with them? (Like your magical express documents for example?)

Nothing for us as we are renting a car. Not sure if they normally would. Also, we worked with a TA from AAA and got an email from her today saying she would be mailing out our trip documents today.

The only thing at the bottom of the box are the instructions on how to put the bracelet on. Phone numbers and websites for MDE

Gracefulskinny said:
Out of curiosity... did anything else come with them? (Like your magical express documents for example?)[/QUOTE

Not, sure if you already stated , what resort?

Out of curiosity... did anything else come with them? (Like your magical express documents for example?)[/QUOTE

Not, sure if you already stated , what resort?

We are staying at POR but booked through a TA not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I'm staying at WL, I also booked through TA (AAA), I haven't heard anything on WL and bands yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter