*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

What are you most looking forward to doing this trip?

Our family can't wait to do MNSSHP. We went two years ago but my son developed a fever in the middle of the party and fell asleep before HalloWishes or the parade. He was so bummed and of course, we headed back to the hotel earlier than we would have liked. Can't wait to have the whole party experience this time around.

1) Epcot Food & Wine Fest
2) Watching Hallow-Wishes from my balcony at the Contemporary
3) Eating at Be Our Guest Restaurant
4) Being at Walt Disney World! :yay:

Our family can't wait to do MNSSHP. We went two years ago but my son developed a fever in the middle of the party and fell asleep before HalloWishes or the parade. He was so bummed and of course, we headed back to the hotel earlier than we would have liked. Can't wait to have the whole party experience this time around.

We are looking forward to our first MNSSHP and of course checking out the food and wine festival. Fall is my favorite season too! Sending you pixie dust pixiedust: to wish your family good health for MNSSHP this time. :goodvibes

Hi guys, I would like to be added to the group. We are checking in Oct 13 and checking out Oct 20 staying at Saratoga Springs. We will be at the Oct 17th MNSSHP with 3 adults & 3 kids but have no idea what our costumes will be yet.

POFQ sept 29-Oct 5

Dining: 29th--1900 Park Fare 6:35pm
30th--Boma 6:05pm
1st--ohana 6:55pm
2nd--Akershus 12p
3rd--Trails End 11:30a
4th--Hollywood N Vine 12:15p

Parks: 30th-AK
1st-MK
2nd-Ep
3rd-MK (MNSSHP)
4th-DHS

Hi guys, I would like to be added to the group. We are checking in Oct 13 and checking out Oct 20 staying at Saratoga Springs. We will be at the Oct 17th MNSSHP with 3 adults & 3 kids but have no idea what our costumes will be yet.

We will be at MNSSHP the same night. :goodvibes

:welcome:

POFQ sept 29-Oct 5

Dining: 29th--1900 Park Fare 6:35pm
30th--Boma 6:05pm
1st--ohana 6:55pm
2nd--Akershus 12p
3rd--Trails End 11:30a
4th--Hollywood N Vine 12:15p

Parks: 30th-AK
1st-MK
2nd-Ep
3rd-MK (MNSSHP)
4th-DHS

:welcome: I added you to the list!

46 days to go. Paid in full today and have officially started tossing stuff in my suitcase! :)

7 time Disney vet , never been during Halloween though! Doing MNSSHP Oct 31st 2 adults 2children 5,6

Also I'm totally in the dark about the food and wine festival , does anyone have any suggestions

We'll be there from October 28th to November 9th. Staying at All Star Music. Going to the MNSSHP on 10/31 and the MVMCP on 11/08. We are so happy!!!!

Also I'm totally in the dark about the food and wine festival , does anyone have any suggestions

First of all, you need to have a tasting buddy. 'Does everyone have their tasting buddy?' Taste everything, but share each item! We always aim to buy one of everything, share the tasting, and throw it out if we don't like it. That is how we manage to get through everything and save some money. The passports available in the shops are a good way to keep track. If there was something we really liked, we will go back for it. Oh, and we take five days to do this. :goodvibes

If it is your first time, I also recommend trying some of the less expensive ($14-$15) seminars to get a 'taste' for how they run, the sort of information included, etc. We find them really fun, and you get to sit down in the AC for a while. If you are more adventurous, the other special events are a good time too. We love the Sunday cheese seminars. Really disappointed we weren't able to get reservations for the Hibachi Experience. And I called as early as possible, before general public reservations even opened!

Most importantly, stay relaxed. It gets crowded, there may be long lines, but that's ok. You are there to taste some good food, try some new wines, and have fun.:cool2:

We leave for Disney in 30 days!! I'm trying to get our daily park plans finalized by using touring plans. I'm not totally impressed it seems to be a lot more work than I thought for a paid subscription. How are you guys making your plans?

Excel spreadsheet. Love doing it that way. :rotfl:

MDE has potential. Not fully user friendly yet, but it does track all of my reservations, even as I keep adding new ones, sometimes over the phone, sometimes on the internet.

We like to try a few things and share. I really like the gift card wrist bands. Since you wear them on your wrist, no need to fiddle with a wallet or change, just swipe your wrist band and you are on your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter