*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

I'd like to be added, please!

We are going 2/22-2/28. Not sure which resort yet.

I'm also running the Princess Half and doing the 5K with my daughter who will turn 6 during our trip. :love:

(To any ladies running (or thinking about running) the PHM: If you haven't already, come join the thread on the Wish board!)

Also, I'd love to join the FB group--could someone tell me how?

Thanks!

You're going to be there at the same time and at the same resort as we are. I'm traveling with a friend. We are going to WDW first and then take a 3 1\2 road trip from Orlando to San Francisco and back to Orlando again. Our route is starting to take shape, but we still have A LOT of planning to do before we leave home.

I'm from Norway and my friend is from Sweden. Because my friend is from Sweden we are able to use the offer at the UK website. Our flights to and from the USA and our WDW part of the vacation is booked. We still have to book our rental car.

Oh WOW! You really have a trip there. I will only be traveling 670 miles to Disney. Takes about 10 hours. (more or less). I hope you have a safe and wonderful tip! Welcome to the USA. Hope to bump into you there.

Add me in! Just booked this morning for Feb 13-18th at Port Orleans Riverside, riverview in the Alligator Bayou section ( bldg 14 we hope). :woohoo:

Oh WOW! You really have a trip there. I will only be traveling 670 miles to Disney. Takes about 10 hours. (more or less). I hope you have a safe and wonderful tip! Welcome to the USA. Hope to bump into you there.

It would be fun to bump into you there.

I knew you had made this thread but kept forgetting about it when I would come on disboards. Finally remembered and I am on the list already :woohoo: Thanks for starting the thread :)

:welcome: bellanotte10, Mamasmurf227 and tink68! I added you to the list. Once you have definite dates and resorts, please let me know and I will update the list. Can't wait to hear everyone's plans! :)

Add me:

DH, DD(6), DD(4) and I are in Arts of Animation, Little Mermaid Room (my FAVORITE princess). February 7-16. I don't know who is more excited, me or my girls!!

Any ideas on when package prices are coming out?

Add me:

DH, DD(6), DD(4) and I are in Arts of Animation, Little Mermaid Room (my FAVORITE princess). February 7-16. I don't know who is more excited, me or my girls!!

Welcome

I'm guessing the package will come out in July/August.

I thought we were going early March but now we are looking at either 2/1-2/8 or 2/8-2/15 staying either Poly, AoA, or POR Royal Guest room

Which week do you all think?

I thought we were going early March but now we are looking at either 2/1-2/8 or 2/8-2/15 staying either Poly, AoA, or POR Royal Guest room

Definitely the earlier week, the week after starts President's week.

The first week will probably be less crowded. We are going the second week because it is the Mardi Gras holiday for our schools so if you go then you will see a bunch from Louisiana, south Mississippi, and south Alabama. And Artemis is correct, at the end of the second week you will be looking at the flood of people arriving for the President's Day holiday week. I wish we could do the first week but the wife and kiddos won't be out of school. The only benefit of going the second week is possible longer hours and more shows due to more people being there. I don't think either week will be completely insane. Have fun planning!

Add me:

:welcome: I added you to the list. How exciting to stay in the Little Mermaid rooms! I am sure your girls are going to love it!! I sometimes think I get more excited about our Disney trips than the kids also. :rotfl:

There has been different rumors about when packages are coming out. Some have heard as early as 2 weeks, others heard not until August. I am hoping for sooner rather than later!

Definitely the earlier week, the week after starts President's week.

That's right - it's a bit earlier. We went pres week this past year and Mardi Gras fell same week so would like to steer away. The crowds were more than I was used to, although not horrible.

There was a February 2013 thread, but the original poster changed dates, so I decided to make a new thread so I could update the thread as needed.
Ah, so that's why there's a new thread.
We're not booked yet, but we've pretty much decided to go during Mardi Gras week, since at this time, our city has decided to cancel MG here :sad2:
So, for now, please put us down for 10-16 FEB at the Caribbean Beach. Still lots of water to sail between now and then, but that's the plan.

Thanks,
Chris

Ah, so that's why there's a new thread.
We're not booked yet, but we've pretty much decided to go during Mardi Gras week, since at this time, our city has decided to cancel MG here :sad2:
So, for now, please put us down for 10-16 FEB at the Caribbean Beach. Still lots of water to sail between now and then, but that's the plan.

Thanks,
Chris

Got you on the list! :) Why did they cancel MG? I think I have changed like 5 times already! Hoping the packages come out soon so I can book it and have a definite plan!

Gretna cancelled Mardi Gras? I hadn't heard about that. Crazy! I'm eastbank JP and when we go to parades it is usually Metairie. But I'm more than happy to skip everything MG to go to Disney.

I'm so anxious for packages! I really want to be able to start putting money away towards the trip and they don't let you pay on room-only reservations.

We will be there during both of those weeks. We will have to meet up!

I'm a pretty excited. We were planning on going with my parents and grandma but that has since changed. My parents decided they were going to go to Hawaii this year and not go to Disney. I don't think my grandma will go if they don't..... so..... this means it will just be hubby and the kiddos. This will be our very first family vacation. I am thinking it will be a little more relaxed also. We will get to do what we want, when we want, and not have to worry about making everyone happy.

Fingers crossed for a Mardi Gras offer. Doubtful but a boy can dream. Hope to see y'all there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter