*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

we will be coming from a cold New Hampshire winter, and my kids swim in anything ! maybe they will !!! :rotfl:

Looks like we can be added to the February group! I am not sure if we are going to do the 1st/2nd week of Feb. or the last week of Feb./1st week of March. I think we are leaning towards the beginning of February.

I am not sure where we are going to stay. We are thinking maybe POR. (with hope for FD) We are also going to do Universal this time and we may stay a couple days on-site there.

Another possibility is staying off-site. This would be our first off site trip. We have stayed at Pop the last two times. We really like Pop, but we are hoping to try something else this time.

I will send a PM for the facebook group.

This will be our first trip that is not in May.

Looks like we can be added to the February group! I am not sure if we are going to do the 1st/2nd week of Feb. or the last week of Feb./1st week of March. I think we are leaning towards the beginning of February.

I am not sure where we are going to stay. We are thinking maybe POR. (with hope for FD) We are also going to do Universal this time and we may stay a couple days on-site there.

Another possibility is staying off-site. This would be our first off site trip. We have stayed at Pop the last two times. We really like Pop, but we are hoping to try something else this time.

I will send a PM for the facebook group.

This will be our first trip that is not in May.

Got you on the list as undecided as of now until you let me know def. dates and resort. :cool1: That will be fun to also go to Universal! I want to do a split DW/ Universal trip but my boys are still young so want to wait until they can actually go on some more rides.

I also sent you a message back. :)

we will be coming from a cold New Hampshire winter, and my kids swim in anything ! maybe they will !!! :rotfl:

My kids are the same way, but not sure I will be in with them!! I know they keep the pools heated, but just getting out into the chilly air isn't for me!

I STILL haven't been added to the FB group. :confused3:sad1::blush: I'm bored and want to chit chat with fellow February 2013 travelers!

I STILL haven't been added to the FB group. :confused3:sad1::blush: I'm bored and want to chit chat with fellow February 2013 travelers!

I wrote back to you a while ago to send me a private message and never heard from you. I need your info so I can friend request you on FB and then add you to the group. Please PM me your name so I can get you added! :)

If anyone who hasn't already and would like to join the February 2013 Facebook group, please send me a PM so I can add you to the group. I can't add you by your Dis name! Thank you!

So sorry I've been MIA from this thread. I've head some problems at work and my planning time has been severely cut short.

I called today to see if the packages were available yet but no luck. She did tell me to call Monday morning, so I'll try again tomorrow!

I'm so excited about our vacation. I'll truly need it by the end of the year.

Hi all! This will be our first Disney trip as a family and we are super excited! We are tagging along with my mum on her business trip so we are staying off site. Week of February 8. :wave2:

Hi all! This will be our first Disney trip as a family and we are super excited! We are tagging along with my mum on her business trip so we are staying off site. Week of February 8. :wave2:

:welcome: How exciting for your first Disney trip as a family! That is so exciting! I added you to the list! :cool1:

We were going in Jan, but decided to change to Feb to accomodate for school days-

Staying at AOA Feb 7-13

So excited!:cool1:

I need to be removed from this thread... We booked this morning for the end of January instead of February. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Happy Planning!!! :goodvibes

Will you get the dining plan now that the prices for the dining plan 2013 are out?

It is official now. We will be at POFQ Feb. 11 - 15. Please change me from undecided to POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter