New on DDP..Snacks under $4.00?...Must haves??

Wishn on a Star

Earning My Ears
I have read on another board that things are a'changin..Now that it appears, "unofficially" that the snacks on the DDP have changed to include basically most snacks under $4, what are some must haves that I need to look for?? I am so excited to look for yummy things besides popcorn and water! :banana:

Tracy

subscribing... :wave2:

we check in to CBR next Friday for 8 nights/9 days on the Dining Plan!! :cool1:

These new snack options happened just in time!!!

If you are going to be there during the Food and Wine Festival you can use your snack points to try out the different foods at the World Showcase! I'm saving my 8 snacks for those, we're eating our way around Epcot on September 29th!!!

There's actually an explicit list posted on Mousesavers.com:

ice cream novelty
frozen fruit bar
box of popcorn
12 oz soft drink
20 oz Powerade
24 oz bottle of water
piece of fruit
bottled fruit juice
flavored milk
snack-sized bag of chips
ice cream sundaes
ice cream floats
smoothies
nachos
bakery items
Mickey rice krispy treats

bicker said:
There's actually an explicit list posted on Mousesavers.com:

ice cream novelty
frozen fruit bar
box of popcorn
12 oz soft drink
20 oz Powerade
24 oz bottle of water
piece of fruit
bottled fruit juice
flavored milk
snack-sized bag of chips
ice cream sundaes
ice cream floats
smoothies
nachos
bakery items
Mickey rice krispy treats

Actually, not so much.

To quote Mousesavers, "Among the items now available with Dining Plan snack credits:" .. and then the list follows. This would indicate that this is not a comprehensive list. I imagine, at this point, there will be too many things to really list as specific items.. and Disney doesn't seem to have released anything official.

I think it's a great idea for people to post on the Dis about what items they've confirmed.

Well, remember, some of this may be CM dependent, and some of this may even change week-to-week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter