New Zealand -- I'm on my way!

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
I'm sitting in my late-check-out hotel room, in a rainy San Francisco, waiting to head to the airport for my flight to Auckland!! Hopefully it doesn't get any worse than rainy!! I can't believe I'm on my way! (I hope, I hope, I hope!) I don't know how frequently I'll be updating, but I'll try, and, of course, do a full report when I get back! Looking forward to meeting my fellow DISBoarders on this trip!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sayhello

I'm sitting in my late-check-out hotel room, in a rainy San Francisco, waiting to head to the airport for my flight to Auckland!! Hopefully it doesn't get any worse than rainy!! I can't believe I'm on my way! (I hope, I hope, I hope!) I don't know how frequently I'll be updating, but I'll try, and, of course, do a full report when I get back! Looking forward to meeting my fellow DISBoarders on this trip!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sayhello
See you there! Any Intel re who our guides will be?

Sayhello
Have a great trip! I can’t wait to read your trip report and see how they have refined the trip since last year.

Have a great trip! I can’t wait to read your trip report and see how they have refined the trip since last year.
As far as I know, we're still on the same itinerary as last year. We're under last year's season. But I'll let you know if there are changes!

Sayhello

Sayhello
Have a safe flight, Tobi. See you soon!

Sayhello
Safe travels Tobi! This one is on my bucket list too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter