New Zealand -- I'm on my way!

I'm so sorry you got sick! :( Paxlovid is a mixed bag from what I hear, but I imagine better than letting covid wreck havoc given the choice.
Thanks. Even with the issues I'm having (drug interactions and a bitter taste in my mouth) my Dr. says it's worth it since I'm at risk. So far, I'm starting to feel much better! And it's definitely better than hospitalization or worse! ❤️
Bummer, SayHello!!! But yikes on all those people on the trip with respiratory issues. So glad you didn't get sick during your trip!
Thanks. It *is* a bummer! I'd heard one or two folks were sick, but more than a dozen -- yikes is right! I am *SO* lucky things timed out as they did!

Sayhello

Hope you have a full recovery from COVID!

How did ABD handle having a group where many people got sick? Were people required to test, and how was that done?

Fortunately on the trip I was on, nobody got sick. But I did worry about the possibility, especially if the guides got COVID. It wasn't clear what ABD would do if the guides had to drop out...

How did ABD handle having a group where many people got sick? Were people required to test, and how was that done?

Fortunately on the trip I was on, nobody got sick. But I did worry about the possibility, especially if the guides got COVID. It wasn't clear what ABD would do if the guides had to drop out...
All the people on our trip that were sick only had mild symptoms so as far as I know there was no testing required. It was like in pre covid times if your fellow travelers had a cold.

Thanks! I'm definitely improving. Mostly just chest congestion, and not too bad.
It was very not clear what, if anything, was being done about the sick folks.
All the people on our trip that were sick only had mild symptoms so as far as I know there was no testing required. It was like in pre covid times if your fellow travelers had a cold.
This is my understanding, also. If anyone was required to be tested, they certainly did not let the rest of us know about it. My assumption is also that it was mild enough that no testing was required. So I'm not really sure *what* the policy is about testing. Just if you *do* test positive.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter