New Zealand -- I'm on my way!

The ABD starts this evening!! Looking forward to meeting @WeLoveABD & his wife & friends in person! I've already met 5 people on this trip. 1 couple on the van from the airport, a woman who was waiting to check in about the 5th time I came by to see if my room was ready, and a couple who were on my Hobbiton tour yesterday!! Oooo, more later! As I was typing this, WeLoveABD walked up, and I ran off to meet his wife & friends. I just now got back to finish this, and it's off to the Welcome dinner now!!

Sayhello

The ABD starts this evening!! Looking forward to meeting @WeLoveABD & his wife & friends in person! I've already met 5 people on this trip. 1 couple on the van from the airport, a woman who was waiting to check in about the 5th time I came by to see if my room was ready, and a couple who were on my Hobbiton tour yesterday!! Oooo, more later! As I was typing this, WeLoveABD walked up, and I ran off to meet his wife & friends. I just now got back to finish this, and it's off to the Welcome dinner now!!

Sayhello
I hope you all have a wonderful Adventure!

Sayhello
I hope you have as amazing of a trip as we did on our Dec 22nd ABD. I am still pinching myself that I got to go to: bucket list trip If you have time and like movie making and/or Lord of the Rings, stop by WetaWorks Unleashed in the SkyTower.

DD lived in NZ for 11 years. It is an amazing country. We saw so many wonderful and varied sights when we visited her. Have a great time!

Hi, all! Sorry for the radio silence, but it's been a busy time! I have returned from amazing New Zealand!! I have a ton of photos to sort through, plus I hope to do the last couple of installments on my New England Trip Report before starting this one, but I should be posting SOON!! It was an *amazing* trip to an *amazing* country, with 2 *fabulous* Adventure Guides and a wonderful group of Adventurers! It seems like I've been gone forever, and yet the trip also flew!

Sayhello

Hi, all! Sorry for the radio silence, but it's been a busy time! I have returned from amazing New Zealand!! I have a ton of photos to sort through, plus I hope to do the last couple of installments on my New England Trip Report before starting this one, but I should be posting SOON!! It was an *amazing* trip to an *amazing* country, with 2 *fabulous* Adventure Guides and a wonderful group of Adventurers! It seems like I've been gone forever, and yet the trip also flew!

Sayhello
Can't wait to hear, and I will be interested to hear where this one ranks!

Sayhello
So happy for you that you had an amazing time!

Can't wait to hear, and I will be interested to hear where this one ranks!
I'll be interested in that, too! :teeth:

So happy for you that you had an amazing time!
Thanks! ❤️

Welcome back! Glad to hear it was a great trip. Interested in hearing about your experience and if it was different from the December trips.
Thanks! Some differences, some the same! Hopefully I'll report soon!

Sayhello

Well, things may get delayed just a bit -- :guilty: I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday. Symptoms aren't *too* bad, but it's hard to tell where the jetlag ends and the COVID fatigue begins. I'm on Paxlovid, so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. At least if I had to get it, it was *AFTER* the trip!

Sayhello

@sayhello I am sorry you ended up with Covid and hope your symptoms remain mild.

It feels like you just booked this trip, and now it's completed. Time flies! Looking forward your trip report.

Sayhello,

Sorry to hear you wound up with Covid. At least 12 others on this trip had upper respiratory symptoms during our trip with you. Hubby and I are fine but I will test and stay away from my 90 year old mother for a few more days.

Hope you are feeling better soon! It was great meeting you.

Sayhello,

Sorry to hear you wound up with Covid. At least 12 others on this trip had upper respiratory symptoms during our trip with you. Hubby and I are fine but I will test and stay away from my 90 year old mother for a few more days.

Hope you are feeling better soon! It was great meeting you.
It was wonderful meeting you and your hubby and spending time with you!

I wonder if any of the others were tested for COVID? I know the mother who was ill early on was tested by a doctor called by the hotel, and she had bronchitis and was given meds before she rejoined us. But I don't really know about any of the rest. Ah well. I'm just glad I didn't get sick during the ABD! Paxlovid is turning out to be a pain in the butt, but in general I'm doing OK. I think staying away from your mother for now is probably a good idea. I'm ensconced in my house with no plans to go anywhere for a while!

Sayhello

I'm so sorry you got sick! :( Paxlovid is a mixed bag from what I hear, but I imagine better than letting covid wreck havoc given the choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter