News Round Up 2017

But you're paying for nothing. The additional hours that were always standard operating procedure when crowds dictated.

They've basically redefined reality to double your ticket cost. You are drinking the sand.
Nope. If they charge they'll likely automatically limit crowds to less than what they were at corresponding times. In part, we'd be paying for that difference.

They control the limited resource: park time. That's not drinking the sand; that's just life. If it's worth it to us to pay for more in that new reality, we will. Can't go back in time. Have to make decisions based on current cost/benefit.

Nope. If they charge they'll likely automatically limit crowds to less than what they were at corresponding times. In part, we'd be paying for that difference.

They control the limited resource: park time. That's not drinking the sand; that's just life. If it's worth it to us to pay for more in that new reality, we will. Can't go back in time. Have to make decisions based on current cost/benefit.

There's nothing else to do late at night at WDW, so I'd happily pay for low crowds and late evenings.

Are their any rumblings of DAH coming back? This would be news I'd be interested in for sure.

View attachment 263665 Saw on Facebook that the resort monorail is down (as per usual) but because of this: ⬆️

Whoa that looks bad.

The monorail resorts and the MK monorail sation appear set up perfectly for stepping on and off chair lift cable cars.

I wonder if that might go that way eventually if all goes well.

Can chair lifts make those curves work like from MK to CR? Or do they need right angles. I suppose BLT parking lot could have a corner turn.

You're buying first, justifying later...I'm not gonna tell you not to do it.

I'm also not gonna tell you there's any sense to it.

Pure capitalism...not manipulation, perception, repackaging or artificially limiting supply.

...Adam smith in the drivers seat. Or is it Pinnochet? I get the two confused ;)

There's nothing else to do late at night at WDW, so I'd happily pay for low crowds and late evenings.

Are their any rumblings of DAH coming back? This would be news I'd be interested in for sure.

Lol!

You?!? That's surprising...I didn't think that worm would look so tasty...

Lol!

You?!? That's surprising...I didn't think that worm would look so tasty...

I aim for cognitive dissonance in my love for WDW. The rest of my life is pretty darn tautologically sound.

But you didn't answer my legit question, and I don't find it on the WDW site (I could have somehow missed of course), but is their any news on DAH appearing in September by chance?

I aim for cognitive dissonance in my love for WDW. The rest of my life is pretty darn tautologically sound.

But you didn't answer my legit question, and I don't find it on the WDW site (I could have somehow missed of course), but is their any news on DAH appearing in September by chance?

I have no idea...I thought it was due to be reintroduced this past spring...

But I think the bear was wounded with it last year and the cabanas...so they retreated and are now watching from a thicket in the forest

...snip...

My impression with the after hours events were they were timed as a filler for periods when Disney couldn't otherwise slide in another upcharge event (Halloween & Christmas Parties) and had been scheduled in the first half of the year as such (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the dates.) I wouldn't see them coming back in September, especially with them scheduling more/better pocket-drainers in the form of expanded party and Food and Wine dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter