News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone noticed when looking at magicbands on your account it shows a picture of the special edition magicband you have linked to your account? I don't remember it doing that before. So for example, I have an AK 20 band on my account and it shows a picture of the band next to the band number. Thats helpful when you have 20+ bands linked to your account.

Has anyone noticed when looking at magicbands on your account it shows a picture of the special edition magicband you have linked to your account? I don't remember it doing that before. So for example, I have an AK 20 band on my account and it shows a picture of the band next to the band number. Thats helpful when you have 20+ bands linked to your account.

It's done that for awhile. When I added the Dumbo band to My son's account in May of 17 it showed up as the band.

I can’t even tease you about your magic band collection given I have 2 packed binders of pins at home and will undoubtedly need a third sooner than later

Photos of Guardians construction do not do justice to the size and scale of the building. It looks massive.

Gondolas in my opinion do have a negative impact on EPCOT sightlines, but I think the transportation needed another opti0n desperately.
You can definitely see Skyliner but I don’t feel like it’s in your face intrusive. You kinda have to look for them go see them (aside from the beam at the IG of course)

Gondolas in my opinion do have a negative impact on EPCOT sightlines,
I was in Epcot last night (6/16) and there are only a couple of spots where there will be any impact. There is one spot as you walk from the bridge down towards France where you can see the top of one of the owners slightly above the buildings. You really have to look for it.

No doubt once the cables are up you'll be able to see them and the cars over the waterway by IG.

You can definitely see Skyliner but I don’t feel like it’s in your face intrusive. You kinda have to look for them go see them (aside from the beam at the IG of course)
I agree that they won't be intrusive. Far worse is the intrusion of the new Rivera resort.

I was in Epcot last night (6/16) and there are only a couple of spots where there will be any impact. There is one spot as you walk from the bridge down towards France where you can see the top of one of the owners slightly above the buildings. You really have to look for it.

No doubt once the cables are up you'll be able to see them and the cars over the waterway by IG.

I agree that they won't be intrusive. Far worse is the intrusion of the new Rivera resort.
At least from what I could tell is that riviera is more over the open space between Germany and China than anything. Which isn’t awful in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter