News Round Up 2020

Really sad about this. The original teaser trailers looked much closer to the original storyline. As a fan of the books it’s sad to see the plot (apparently) completely changed. However, it does look less dark/more simplified which I think will succeed in the box office more.

they had a trailer for it before Onward this past weekend and it seemed pretty creepy and dark (for Disney) to me ... not really familiar with the book to be honest, but tone of the trailer seemed pretty intense

they had a trailer for it before Onward this past weekend and it seemed pretty creepy and dark (for Disney) to me ... not really familiar with the book to be honest, but tone of the trailer seemed pretty intense
I don't think its supposed to be a children's movie really. I put this more along the lines of the Maleficent films. More of that tone.

I don't think its supposed to be a children's movie really. I put this more along the lines of the Maleficent films. More of that tone.

yeah, I think it was just b/c it was the first trailer and not that Pixar films are "kid movies" but they are for the entire family and to have the theater get dark and then this trailer is the first thing we saw struck me as darker than I was expecting to see

Should be getting a MDE map refresh as early as tomorrow. I wonder if we will get any additional changes, especially from Epcot.
Not sure I’d much to change with the Epcot map since the last update. You might see some flower and garden additions but I don’t think you’ll see much based on ongoing construction.

They made all kinds of changes from the original to please the Chinese communist government, it serves them right that the movie won’t get a chance to open there until after everyone in China has watched a pirated copy.

They have to appease them especially since they went and built a billion dollar theme park in the middle of communist China.
Looks fun, but also I ride is suspect looks a lot better in person vs video

Yeah it seems like the effect probably doesn't translate well on a video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter