News Round Up 2020

Yes heaven forbid he try to get his wife a job so they can stop living off of taxpayer money.

She has had plenty of jobs and left a really good one to become a Royal. She does not need his help or title. This is not about becoming a "common" citizen. It seems to me that they want out of all the parts of beings Royals that they don't like (not sure what other than the media, but I will trade with them), and want to keep all the parts that they do like (amazing travels, salaries, and daddies money). I love the contradiction that they want to keep their home on the Queen's Windsor Castle estate as their "British base", while "aiming to become financially independent." One might say that they want their cake and to eat it too. So as not to be a drain on taxpayer money, their titles need to be removed along with their access to the other royal items they seem to enjoy that taxpayers never see/use/enjoy. They need to forgo their right to maintain Frogmore Cottage, where a 2.4 million taxpayer-funded refurbishment was carried out last year That would tell me they wanted to stop living off taxpayer money. This is a money/power play about themselves, something I would not have expected from Harry two years ago. I wish I had their problems!

Sometimes we luck out and are at the parks when they release the limited edition bands. This is one my wife would love but no way I will pay twice the price on eBay! One seller has sold 13 so far at $99 plus shipping.
I know it's discussed plenty before, but still, eBay thing is so infuriating. Count me among those that wish Disney would do something about limiting purchases more. They cracked down in Disneyland on people who shopped - went and bought things specifically requested in advance, for a commission - but don't seem to care about those that will buy dozens of things just to jack up the price on eBay that day.

I also hear you on having to get lucky with these. When we were visiting 2 years ago a few days after the 20th anniversary of Animal Kingdom, I really, really wanted the brown 20th Anniversary MagicBand. I didn't have much hope, and they were sold out of them when we got there. We were told they sold out even before the actual 20th anniversary. Of course, they were immediately going for $100+ (and still are) on eBay. As much as I still want one, no way I'm paying that.

So what you’re saying is I can take my kid to the Halloween party before either of us return to school for the school year? That seems extra early. Almost too early, even by Disney standards. That said, I’m checking prices right now for August 🤣

We've been able to do that for several years now as my kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day

But we are still yet to do the party - when we have had the chance I've asked my group if they want to go and they always say "it doesn't feel remotely like Halloween season"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter