News Round Up 2020

I wouldn't expect it to work on door handles at work that turn. But for stores and stuff I like it. Thanks for the info!
I haven't had a problem with turning handles unless it was a round knob you just hook on the end, pull down, and use your foot to hold open the door. IDC if I look stupid! lol

Perhaps he meant it was real quite at WDW today? Or perhaps no explanations for the reservation fiasco, that would be my guess.

Perhaps he meant it was real quite at WDW today? Or perhaps no explanations for the reservation fiasco, that would be my guess.

There may be no explanation; however, someone who got a glitch reservation for today at 50s PT for her daughter said the restaurant was packed, every table full :sad2: I hope they aren't going to cram people into restaurants. I will just walk in and right back out in a couple of weeks if that's the case.

There may be no explanation; however, someone who got a glitch reservation for today at 50s PT for her daughter said the restaurant was packed, every table full :sad2: I hope they aren't going to cram people into restaurants. I will just walk in and right back out in a couple of weeks if that's the case.

Maybe that’s how Disney intends to handle the situation...people will go nuts if their ADRs are simply canceled...Disney can’t change the size of the restaurants...so maybe they are letting guests decide what to do.

Maybe that’s how Disney intends to handle the situation...people will go nuts if their ADRs are simply canceled...Disney can’t change the size of the restaurants...so maybe they are letting guests decide what to do.

Which also isn't right. I get glitches happen, but if I was lucky and got an adr originally knowing the restaurant is set at a certain capacity that could change but probably not to 100% by the time my date comes I'd be pissed to get there and find it full. That's not the way to fix it. Help the people that modified and cancel anything new but to just do 100% full isn't right either.

I didn’t give actual statistics because I don’t have actual numbers but this has been said by several sources on WDWmagic repeatedly.

Interesting. Everything I hear including from those who work there was that they are considered loss leaders and are more for brand recognition and marketing..at least for the traditional chains.

Man, I knew those would fly off the shelves! I like that Main Attraction line a lot, but it isn't really stuff I can use.

I've been stalking these for a while, the person I'm gifting them to is obsessed with ears and the rarer the better.

They kept coming back available and then selling out immediately.

However, I was so excited to have found them I forgot to apply any discount codes at all :( I immediately called the help number and they were like nope, can't retroactively apply codes. Which bummed me out, most times I've asked for retroactive discount code application within hours of realizing the mistake most online retails outlets are very accommodating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter