News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, low and high staying flat and average up a bit more than $4 really isn't bad

But did the number of the "introductory price" tickets decrease since the last increase? That is what I am looking for. In this way, they can claim they held the line on pricing only to have narrowed the pool.

But did the number of the "introductory price" tickets decrease since the last increase? That is what I am looking for. In this way, they can claim they held the line on pricing only to have narrowed the pool.

From the article it said it was still 22 lowest prices days but they were spread around. I think it was more the middle days that created up

From the article it said it was still 22 lowest prices days but they were spread around. I think it was more the middle days that created up

Then if that's the case, they are probably load-leveling. To me, it would make me hone in on each of those 22 days as being a lower crowd day(s).

I have a complicated "hopping" question. If my res is at HS and then I hop to MK at 2, can I then hop back to HS even if it is at capacity because that is where my reservation is? I know this is off topic but I thought the answer might be news related to the new system and the way it functions

I have a complicated "hopping" question. If my res is at HS and then I hop to MK at 2, can I then hop back to HS even if it is at capacity because that is where my reservation is? I know this is off topic but I thought the answer might be news related to the new system and the way it functions
From my understanding yes. I'm also not aware of hopping ever filling and crowds at HS have been dropping in the afternoon.

Best to look at the threads in the TPAS subforum.

Yes you can but as @OSUZorba mentioned, there has not been a single report of someone wanting to hop and a park being at capacity. I think based on many who shared their experiences of being in the parks this past weekend that it would have been a higher probability of happening then but not a single report that it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter