News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm such a nervous flyer so weather delays really freak me out, but I think we will try a winter get-away next year! :)

I have to deal with flying a lot for work and dealing with all those delays (well, in normal times, not now of course) - so frustrating

One reason we drive from NY most of the time when we go - as frustrating travel delays / cancellations are when I travel for work it woudl be like 10x worth if it happens with my 3 kids :D

And everyone with a trip booked in February and staying on-site just went into a tailspin!

I'm betting they go in one of the closed hotels. At least they should as it would make most sense.
Yeah, these aren’t NBA stars, this is the developmental league. They’ll put them in All Star if they’re staying on property. Maybe Port Orleans if they don’t want to do a value resort.

I went over for a few hours this afternoon. Not as big an event as it has been but still some fun stuff. Ran into Craig and Deni and chatted with them for a bit.

Tried the arancini in Italy and the Brie bowl in France. Both were good. Chatted with my favorite artist Heather French for a while. Will probably buy another of her pieces before the festival is over.

Is CR open? I'm so behind and I apologize. I just got word it would be closed this summer and I was confused.

DVC sent out an email with what I believe to be the first ever “BOGO” type deal using points:

“Book 4 Nights at the Aulani Resort in Hawai'i this Winter and Receive a 5th Night FREE
Step away from it all and into paradise this Winter at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i with this exclusive Member offer. Members who reserve accommodations for 4 nights with Vacation Points and check-in by February 28, 2021 are eligible to receive a 5th night free. Use that "bonus" time to refine your surfing skills, lay on the beach or enjoy that rainforest hike you never make time for.“

DVC sent out an email with what I believe to be the first ever “BOGO” type deal using points:

“Book 4 Nights at the Aulani Resort in Hawai'i this Winter and Receive a 5th Night FREE
Step away from it all and into paradise this Winter at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i with this exclusive Member offer. Members who reserve accommodations for 4 nights with Vacation Points and check-in by February 28, 2021 are eligible to receive a 5th night free. Use that "bonus" time to refine your surfing skills, lay on the beach or enjoy that rainforest hike you never make time for.“

DVC Members Receive a Free Night at Aulani This Winter

Gosh that looks so big. Glad you said Dumbo as my mind went somewhere completely different. Once they're all out in the lagoon it will seem so strange. I can see why folks would complain about the sightlines across the lagoon. I'm almost more exited to see the fountain than Harmonius.

I decided I should be G-rated on the boards, get back in the good graces. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter