Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

4 park magic tickets over here, early August cash booking. Wonder where we fall down the line.

Last edited:
FYI this will be the thread to come to when the reservation system opens up for all Non APholders. Please do not open another thread on the similar subject as we are trying to keep the forum as tidy as possible. There is an AP holder reservation thread already open

We also have military salute tickets and a room only reservation for late October/early November. Hoping the kinks are all worked out by then. Anxiously awaiting news in the meantime.

We have a room only reservation and tickets purchased thru Disney. Our alternate, alternate, alternate check in date (original was 3/21) is 7/6. Waiting to move our dates again until there is more news on park reservations.

We have a mix of Military Salute and Magic Your Way tickets with room only reservations for mid-August (family) and mid-November (trip for DD, just the two of us). DD's and my trip was supposed to be the first week of May.

DVC member booked on points with UT PH tickets. Going in July. Not sure what's going to happen with the PH portion. We might be out of luck:bored:

We have 4-day tickets (purchased
I am scared that I am going to blink and miss out on the info and not be able to get into any parks .
Ha! Feeling the same way. We have tickets only for mid-August (staying off property). It will be interesting to see where we fall in the pecking order (suspect after resort guests, which seems fair).

DVC Reservation, with MDE linked 5 day date specific base tickets purchased through UT. First week of August. Happy to see our expiration has changed to Sep 2021. I also share a fear that I will blink and miss our chance at the new reservation system :tongue:

I have annual passes but my sister and her son will have a 1 day ticket bought from UT the day after Disney announced the pause. I hope we can get reservations for the one day she will be in. We are staying on rented DVC points. Me BWV studio split july 21 and july 22-24 then we are all at Kidani 7/24-7/26. Now I am thinking I am really messing myself up with all the split stays when the new system starts. I am hoping we can get into MK at least for my sister since it is their first time. But AK and HS would be other okay alternatives.

We purchased the military salute tickets with the park hopper plus option. We have our room package plus dining for September. So far, MDE still reflects us having the dining plan.

We purchased our tickets from SOG. So I’m curious how our tickets will work if water parks are closed and park hopping isn’t an option. 🤷‍♀️

Impatiently waiting for more information.

DVC rental September 9th-15th. We have 6 day hopper tickets linked to our reservation purchased through UT. Not sure where we fall either. Odd times.

I don't have a reservation so I'm feeling like I may be SOL. But as soon as things open up I'm going to try to get in. I need some magic... I may take this opportunity to go to Universal and come down anyway and see if I can get a park reservation. I'll probably just stay offsite.

I have an early August DVC points stay with both 3 to 6 day tickets for Some of the guests, and I have my AP.

So, it will be interesting how that works.

FYI this will be the thread to come to when the reservation system opens up for all Non APholders. Please do not open another thread on the similar subject as we are trying to keep the forum as tidy as possible. There is an AP holder reservation thread already open
Where is it? why don't you mods pin those threads so they are easy to find?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter