Non-AP Ticket Holders and New Park Reservations System-INFO POST #76

We purchased the military salute tickets with the park hopper plus option. We have our room package plus dining for September. So far, MDE still reflects us having the dining plan.

We purchased our tickets from SOG. So I’m curious how our tickets will work if water parks are closed and park hopping isn’t an option. 🤷‍♀️

Impatiently waiting for more information.
I have the water park option as well. My tickets still show in the app with the original expiration date assigned to it.

I have tickets (they look like a gift card?) that are one day tickets with hoppers. They were given to me by a friend who can't use them. We are only going to WDW for one day as part of a SeaWorld trip. I am sure we won't be able to use the hoppers but I am hoping we can use the tickets with no resort stay or other reservations. Thankfully it would be a Thursday so hopefully not as busy as a Friday or Saturday.

Historically, when does following year ticket pricing get released? We had end of July tickets that we will be looking to move to a mid January trip. They were PH tickets also, so it will be interesting to see how they are handled if the reservation system is still in effect.

We have a Contemporary/Poly TA reservation for 7/18 - 7/25 with tickets that I purchased through a discount website through my husband's work, Of course this was the only year I didn't purchase tickets directly through Disney (well except my TA ticket) and I am a little nervous about that but I think we will be ok since they were already linked to MDE and we have a resort reservation.

Anxiously awaiting hotel, dining and reservation system info.

Thanks for starting this thread! We have 5 nights at the Swan with UT linked tickets in October.

DVC member booked on points with UT PH tickets. Going in July. Not sure what's going to happen with the PH portion. We might be out of luck:bored:

Rented DVC at BWV 7/12-18 with an AP voucher for me and UT PH for DH and DS. I am assuming the PH park won't be refunded. That way if it does happen, then I will be pleasantly surprised.

We have 3 park days and 5 water-park visits (or I guess mini-golf is it came to it) remaining on our Military Salute tickets. We already have a 9 day off-site trip planned for July and are hopping to use water-park days then. Labor Day weekend we're staying on-site and will use the park days. And that's in an ideal world. We know that worst case, we lose our remaining days, and in the entirety of 2020 and all our Nation is going through, it's not the end of the world. It would just be great to actually go. A sense of normalcy. A break from the real-world. Fun. Thanks for starting this thread. I'm looking forward to others successful reservations!!

We are staying offsite at our timeshare and have one day tickets for October (we are SeaWorld and Universal AP holders but had intended on a day at Food & Wine before Covid-19 turned our plans upside down). I figure we will be last on the list to book, just before people who hadn't yet bought any tickets before the closure. We are managing our expectations and will quite honestly take any park that has availability on our date.

We have military tickets and short weekend trips booked for September and November (mix of DVC on points and cash) as well as date based FL res park hoppers for late Dec/early Jan with a DVC points and cash split. The dates on our date based tickets were never extended like I’ve read most people’s were.

We need all the stars to align for this trip. International traveler, using our points for an Aug 15 - 22 stay, we have tickets... but there is nothing to do but wait, and wait, and then, wait some more... For added difficulty, we have a cruise departing August 10. So I’m following the air travel and Cruise updates as well as Disney‘s. Fun times 😩

We have a package booked with park tickets for a Cabin at FW for August 23-28. I reserved a day at SeaWorld for our first full day since MNSSHP is questionable, and I'm thinking our likelihood of getting Disney park reservations is better toward the end of our trip if the system is like FP+ where we can reserve for the whole trip when we're 30 days out from check-in.

I left Disneyworld halfway through a 10 trip by going to HS guest services at 7:00 am on Thursday March 12 and explaining to a CM their I was leaving. This was just before the announced closure.
I have a "comp voucher"(?) For 4 five day hoppers that never expire...however they do not appear on MDE. I have a code I need to present in person whenever I return (I was told I would be given 3 fps then too).
I want to know if I am eligible to book park dates. Anyone else in this situation? I called a week ago and the CM had no idea. Being from Canada I do not want to call them every few days.

Following - 5 nights at Pop 9/7 - 9/12 with 5 day PH (originally a free DDP trip booked in January). Glad we have longer to decide now with PIF 7 days prior instead of 30. So on the fence!!

I left Disneyworld halfway through a 10 trip by going to HS guest services at 7:00 am on Thursday March 12 and explaining to a CM their I was leaving. This was just before the announced closure.
I have a "comp voucher"(?) For 4 five day hoppers that never expire...however they do not appear on MDE. I have a code I need to present in person whenever I return (I was told I would be given 3 fps then too).
I want to know if I am eligible to book park dates. Anyone else in this situation? I called a week ago and the CM had no idea. Being from Canada I do not want to call them every few days.
Try emailing them or online chat. Use the Contact Us on their website. Gives them a chance to look it up before responding and you get it in writing.

We had an early June trip planned (actually should be there right now), with six day hopper plus tickets and a reservation at the Dolphin. Looking to change that to early January, which is really the only other time our college kids could go. It looks like most of you have upcoming reservations - should I have already done something? I got an email that a new reservation system was coming and people with current reservations would have first access so I was just waiting on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter