Not All Good News for FP (Fixed.....for now???)

Interesting. I wonder if the previous suggestion was correct and it has to do with managing the bandwidth during the surge for BGs. Were you looking for 30 days or today? 7:00 is a really bad time to have to go to that if it affects 30 and 60 day booking too.
Or it's a great time to test.
This could be a back up server with this process turned on, only accessed when, as you say, when the main server is tied up. If it's consistent at 7:00 AM every morning (while HS is opening at 7:00) then you have your answer.

Interesting. I wonder if the previous suggestion was correct and it has to do with managing the bandwidth during the surge for BGs. Were you looking for 30 days or today? 7:00 is a really bad time to have to go to that if it affects 30 and 60 day booking too.
Were same day FP's.

Yeah, as I said, it changed back to no secondary search fairly quickly. Back up BG's were still being given out for Rise, but all the regular BG's had filled fast at 7 am.

My guess is that they're throttling the system early on due to the heavy traffic for BGs. Once that initial window of demand closes, they return the system to its other state (non 2ndary search).

It's running the secondary search again right now (both the app and mobile site). Not sure why it does it at times and not at others.

Screenshot_20200206-115953_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200206-120231_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200206-120730_Disney World.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter