Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

So excited I have all my magnets for our door cut out!!! Can't wait to decorate our door!

So excited I have all my magnets for our door cut out!!! Can't wait to decorate our door!
We loved decorating our door as well. We also liked checking out other peoples doors as we walked by. Their are some really neat magnets out there.:)

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for doing this...wish we had realized these groups existed before our 4th cruise!

We loved decorating our door as well. We also liked checking out other peoples doors as we walked by. Their are some really neat magnets out there.:)
Yeah...there are some pretty fancy doors we've seen. Looking to up our game this time around!

This will be our third Disney cruise, first time on the Wonder! We've been on the Dream and Fantasy so I'm excited to see how we like the smaller ship.
We are looking forward to trying the Dream or Fantasy. Those tube slides look awesome! Waiting till our little one is tall enough to ride.

You should be able to click on my avitar or screen name and then click on "Start a Conversation". That will bring you to the private message screen. Note: their is nothing that actualy says PM or Private Message but the information shared between you and I on the "Start a Conversation" page is private.
Good to know!

Hello everyone!! I am getting so excited looking for ideas for the FE. My sister is so efficient.....she already has hers purchased. I just cant make up my mind. Too much to choose from and so many great Pinterest pages to read. LOL On our 1st Disney Cruise I ordered magnets for everyone and they came out so cute, but I wanted to do something different this time. Also, changing up my door magnets. More decisions!!! UGH!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Our Fish Extender Group #1 is closed. Group #2 is open and is almost half full. Only 6 more to go.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS 7, DS 4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS 9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

Group #2 Open:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS 5, DS 2
Holmes1907 - DH DW, DD 14
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS 5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, Child 7, Child 4

Looking forward to the cruise and joining our first FE group.
:welcome:You have been added to group #2.:)
We did this same cruise...same time last year and had a blast.
We were on it last year as well. We had a great time, except for the rough seas on the last day.
Thanks for doing this...wish we had realized these groups existed before our 4th cruise!
No problem, glad to help.
We love Castaway Cay! That is our favorite stop...
It's ours as well. If it were up to us the Wonder would sail from Galveston, stay at Castaway Cay 3 days and come back.

Hello everyone!! I am getting so excited looking for ideas for the FE. My sister is so efficient.....she already has hers purchased. I just cant make up my mind. Too much to choose from and so many great Pinterest pages to read. LOL On our 1st Disney Cruise I ordered magnets for everyone and they came out so cute, but I wanted to do something different this time. Also, changing up my door magnets. More decisions!!! UGH!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
We are having a great time making and ordering our FE gifts and can't wait to give them out.:)

Group #1, Texasrosebud added her daughter to her room. Here is the updated list.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS 7, DS 4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS 9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH,
DD (Adult)
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter