November & December Hours Out, Too!

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
I have been anxiously awaiting October hours. They were posted today along with November & December! Happy Planning!

:thumbsup2 DL is open every night I am there except Christmas eve till 12am,,,I like that I won't go to the parks tilllater at night and roam around CA during the day seeingother things. :cool1:

GailT said:
:thumbsup2 DL is open every night I am there except Christmas eve till 12am,,,I like that I won't go to the parks tilllater at night and roam around CA during the day seeingother things. :cool1:

That's great! I love when the parks are open late!

BTW, Did anyone notice that DL does not close any earlier than normal 8pm time the first week of December? I thought they did for cast member parties that week, but it doesn't look like it from the calendar at all. Although it is weird that on two weeknights that week, DCA is open till 9 instead of 6. Any ideas? Thanks

Andrea

WOW! Why did it take so long for October hours then!!! It just seemed to be Aug and September for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. I guess cause its high season then. But still... Come on! Oh well.

Happy Planning :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter